Xonence Ban Appeal

1. What is your Steam Name?
    Xone or Xonence.

2. What is your SteamID?
    STEAM_0:1:576394437

3. What is your Discord Name and ID (Example#0000)?
    @ Xonence

4. Why were you banned?
    For being a general nuisance to Staff, fellow players, and others and overall toxic to anyone and everyone, also called Rocker something he should not have been called. Sorry to @RockerOfWorlds even if you do not even read this.

5. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?​
    I’m here to appeal because its been a while and spoke to Jerome before making this. He said sure, use the forums. I’m no longer that person I was when I was playing actively and want another chance to play on the server. I am not toxic to anyone I encounter anymore and have learned from my mistakes. Being toxic on purpose is never any fun for anyone involved including me. I’m asking for one chance including my entire past offenses to the server to be able to play again. Feel free to contact me on discord or steam to ask any questions.
    I have been recently helping other players in other communities as much as I can with suggestions that were pushed.
    I don’t believe I am the same person anymore and have genuinely changed.
    To Rocker, Jerome, and the kind other Management Member please allow me to play on your servers once again, and thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write an appeal. I accept your apology, we’re all human and we make mistakes and say shit that we shouldn’t. In all honesty it seems that you have changed just based on the way you’re talking, though only time will tell. We’re going to be unbanning you from TTT, and Discord. (it doesn’t look like you’re banned under the name @Xonence going by our Server Ban List, so please add me on Discord my username is @rockerofworlds if you’re still banned)

I do ask that you are more cognizant of what you’re saying and I hope you enjoy your time back on the server.

Feel free to rejoin the Discord if you would like the link is below: