Dip dop mute appeal

1. What is your Steam Name?
    Dip dop
  2. What is your SteamID?
    STEAM_0:1:155800785
  3. What is your Discord Name and ID (Example#0000)?
    Dip Dop Dip Dop#3134
  4. Why were you muted in discord?
    I called jerome an idiot for perma banning me when it woulda been a slay for anyone else
  5. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?​
    I mean i didnt mention his name, it doesn’t break any rules to call someone an idiot unless they asked you not to message/insult/talk to them. I don’t see the issue with what I said. I don’t believe there’s a rule to call false bans false, nor is idiot offensive in any way. I think jerome is overreacting at nothing because he doesn’t like me. Having it out for a certain member is no way to act as a manger.

There’s not really a discord mute appeal so did it the same was as ban. False mutes are still a thing

Appeal Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to write an appeal, your timeout has been removed and you are no longer muted in-game, in-regards to the things you’ve said in-game, gather evidence and make a Staff Report against the Staff that you feel have broken the rules, failure to do this will get nothing done. Your complaints aren’t valid, if you don’t put in a little effort, take a few clips and make a simple report. Going forward please do not ping Jerome unless it is necessary.