Banned for "Cheating"

What is your Steam Name? HEXGRID
What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:0:603701860
What is your Discord Name and ID (Example#0000)? switch360#3901
Why were you banned? Cheating
Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?​

I was false banned for cheating, just trying to relax and play some TTT used to grind Moat back in the day and played a little bit of Tera and Velkon but landed on this server as I thought it was one of the better developed ones. I understand where you guys are coming from though a brand new player with less than 300 hours on gmod killing mostly in the head. I have a super fast melee -30 weight and marathon runner -14% as well as trying to grind cf05 god where I can only kill in the head. My main gmod account has 5k+ hours on gmod. (STEAM_0:0:95825339 profile is public and not banned from NFT) on an alt for counter strike (VAC on main). I used to cheat many years ago but have grown developed morals and integrity and come from a Tarkov which has a insane cheating problem (11k hours stream all my gameplay).

all over the place with this appeal but not gonna waste to much time for this to probably to not even get looked at, just want to say I’am a legit player would love to play on the server in my free time again but if not understood.

After further review, I will be giving you a second chance, thank you for taking the time to make an unban appeal.

You are now unbanned.