As it stands we still have little to no intention on allowing your return to the community due to your previous behavior.
You may appeal again in 3 months, November, 13th / 2026.
APPEAL DENIED
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application, however, I regret to inform you that we will be denying your application as you do not have sufficient enough playtime to be considered and we are concerned about players that can't show enough consistency for the time being.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application, however, I regret to inform you that we will be denying your application today as we do not believe you'll be a suitable fit for our staff team.
You've made a good appeal and have a reason we would support as accidental, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're speaking the truth and shall approve your appeal and strike this ban from your P.O.
Appeal Approved
Hello and good day, after much review and opinions received we shall be going ahead with approving this application.
Thank you for your time and patience, message me on discord and we'll coordinate a time for your interview.
APPLICATION APPROVED
Apologies that I failed to get to your report in a timely matter, considering the context and your reply I will go ahead and remove this punishment from your P.O but if continued scenarios crop up going forward just know leniency will be less and less an option.
Appeal Approved.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application for joining the staff team. After review and discussion amongst management we have decided to go ahead with approving your application.
In saying that, you may contact me when you've read this and we'll set up a time for your...
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to appeal and this will be approved. I'll just state that Nyoom was purely following what he was told to do and Moist had no hand in how this was handled. Evidence was delivered to us in a report and a, certainly swift, judgement was made regarding how to...
Hello, thank you for your application. After careful review, which is why applications take so long to be processed not because I'm lazy, we've decided to go ahead with approving this application. I've noticed that you've nearly doubled your playtime since writing this and that shows commitment...
Hello, thanks so much for applying to join the staff team! After reviewing your application, we've decided not to move forward this time around.
We noticed that your playtime is around 19-20 days over the last 5-6 years, and we're just a bit concerned about how well that'll line up with the...