Uncle Ruckus Staff Application v1

General:

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: Uncle Ruckus and STEAM_0:0:71528792

2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: Everyday after I am done with work (work days always very since I work for the cruise industry), and my timezone is CST (Central)

4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: No I do not, but I have helped with some situations and know most commands.

5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: The reason why I am choosing to apply for the NotFound.Tech Servers are: Since I play this server almost every time I have free time, I have found and made myself a home here, that I would love to stay in for a long time.

6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes I do, I have multiple recording programs to record, so I will have no issues with getting any evidence.

7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: VIP and 18 Days

8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I think I would be a good addition to the staff team, since I have a good relationship with most of the community, I know the rules completely for the discord and in-game and would be able to make sure everyone is following them while still being able to have fun with the community.

9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: Yes, I will plan on that once I fully understand my duties.

10. How old are you?: 21

11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: Spanish.

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: Give them a verbal warning to stop spamming, if they continue to do it, I will give them the correct punishment for it.

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: Give them verbal warnings, if they continue, I will procceed to mute them in Voice chat if they are arguing there, if not then in text chat.

3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: I will record it and send the proof the management team, and try to confront the staff member first about it before it gets out of hand.

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: I will talk to upper management, like Admin’s or higher to see what punishment and how do we want to proceed with it.

2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: Give them a warning for t-baiting, if they keep doing it, next will be a slay for t-baiting/karma baiting, after that I will consult with higher ups to figure out how long the ban will be for it.

3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: For the first false kos, I will slay and warn them for it, if they keep doing it, then I will eventually ban them.

4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?: Give them the warning of “Slay = Delay”, if they continue to delay I will procceed to slay them

5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: I would get proof of both parties doing the ghosting and ban them for the appropriate time for each offense.

Discord Scenarios:

1. How would you handle a situation where a person is posting NSFW in the Discord Server?: I would mute them after consulting with other staff members on how severe the picture was to determine how long their mute would be.

2. How would you handle a situation where a person is trying to bring Drama in from other Servers?: After warning them 2-3 times to stop the drama, depending on how severe it is, will depend on how long they get muted for.

3. How would you handle a situation where a player was trying to advertise on the Discord Server?: I would give them a warning to stop, and if they continue I would consult with other staff members that rank higher then me to see which punishments we would be giving the offending player.

4. How would you handle a situation where a player is posting bot commands outside of the bot commands channel?: Give them a verbal/text warning to move into the correct channel, then if they keep posting it in the wrong channel, start with short mutes slowly increasing after each warning/mute that was given to then.

1 Like

Nope nope literally named himself after an extremely racist character, plus he has a lisp so its hard to communicate with him plus he acts like a child and sound like one too
-1 mega cringe

2 Likes

+1
Hell yea, Man’s fuckn ballin

2 Likes

+1, the only thing you would have to do is less trolling if you wanted to become staff. I’ve seen first hand that you know the rules well and are capable of being as mature as a staff member should be.

2 Likes

+1 I like you Mr ruckus

3 Likes

+1 pretty chill guy just tone down with the jokes of racism and being toxic a bit. Although good application and person in general.

1 Like

-1. a very biased player. does not pay attention to whole scenario

1 Like

Psycho you haven’t even been playing as much to understand him

2 Likes

+1 is already helpful and could def be a great staff

2 Likes

+1 Not much to say, really improved and quite an active player

2 Likes

-1, he says some wild shit

1 Like

+1
nice person played with him a couple of times

2 Likes

Staff Application Accepted for Interview

Congratulations, you’ve been accepted for an Interview! Contact any member of the Staff-Management Team for TTT in order to schedule your interview.