TTT Unban Request

1. What is your Steam Name? KonvictGaming
  2. What is your SteamID?
  3. What is your Discord Name and ID (Example#0000)? N/A
  4. Why were you banned? Purposeful RDM
  5. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?​
    Because I only RDM’d the guy that RDM’d me. There was no staff online at the time so I killed him. Then he started harassing me by calling me a “Nigger lover” in voice chat, started calling me by my real name which I do not disclose online. And then decides to call staff in because I attempted to kick him, since I am a VIP on the server and I have been for over 2 years, today was my first login in 755 days I believe as I have been unavailable due to recent life events. This guy is level 3 and doesn’t know the rules of a TTT server at this point. To ban a seasoned TTT player because some new player got angry with him, is a stupid call in my opinion.

Looking at the evidence. You revenge rdm’d the person 3 times, and no staff was called online, they got online due to there being a lot of reports, and after looking at all evidence and the reports, you were also found to be in the wrong.

You are also in the wrong for dropping the f-slur 3 time’s, telling someone to off themselves, and telling them you were going to rape them.

I am going to be investigating this further, and my decision will be posted later.

No matter what level you are, does not change your punishment. This has been denied.