Sensor's Staff Application

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: 76561198262329216 ,and Sensor Notfound.tech

2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes I do.

3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: I’m active all the time during weekends, Typically after 3pm on weekdays during school seasons. My time zone is EST

4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: I’m decently familiar with the way ULX works. Not really with SAM I cant say I know what it is. I have some prior experience on a dark RP server but not a lot.

5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: I chose to apply because I don’t see that many staff member on except Dr. Death , and Legacy Andrew. Sometimes I’ll see Shoxxe and mcdolans but I tend not to.

6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes I do. I use medal.tv for my Clipping software but I don’t always have it running due to FPS reasons.

7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: I currently have 432 hours on the server.

8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I think I should be chosen over the other applicants because of my knowledge in ULX as well staffing from other games and servers. Some extra reasons is that I’ve formally active on the days I can, and I have been playing this server since the first day or first week. I cant consistently understand if someone was being reported if they were in the right or wrong in the situation, and I tend to not show bias to anyone even if they’re friends.

9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming
    Network Staff?: I don’t plan on becoming network staff because I don’t play any of the servers than TTT

10. How old are you?: 15 Turning 16 in may

11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: I am learning French currently that’s about it. And I obviously speak English

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: If someone was chat spamming and it was their first offense I’d warn them, if it happened to be their second offense I would Mute or Gag them depending on what chat it was in.

"
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: If people were having a argument in game I would tell them to take it to their private messages. If they decided to continue after this fact I would mute or gag them both depending on the situation.

1. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: If another staff member of any way I would, De rank/Demote them if I was a higher rank than them, If they were a higher rank like a manager or admin I would tell a higher up like Rocker or Dewtour.

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: How I would handle it is give the items to the person that was offered / reported the OTG, once then I would wipe the players inventory or get a higher staff member to wipe the players inventory (Even if it was Attempted or OTG). Afterwards of these situations I would ban the player for a month.

2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: If someone was reported for T Baiting, I would give them a Slay and a Warn for the first offense. If they happened to T bait again I would add additional slay and a additional slay each time.

3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: If a person was false KOSING people I would ban the person per person they false KOS’d if they false KOS’d a person first offense it would be a 1 day ban per person. 7 day ban per person if it was their second offense. As well it depends on the situation if a T false KOS’d a innocent nothing would happen. If a innocent false KOS a T or another innocent it would be a problem. If a T KOS’d another T there would be a problem.

4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?: If a player a detective or a traitor was intentionally delaying the game/round I would slay the person doing it. say a detective was hiding in the detective room they would be slain same with the traitor.

5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: If a player was reported for ghosting It would be the same offense as purposeful RDM. 1 day per person killed on first offense. 7 days per person killed on 2nd offense.

1 Like

+1 great guy and is very active. We definitely need more staff over night and I see sensor always online everyday and night. There’s barely any night-time staff except a few. Good luck!

1 Like

-1 toxic and doesnt shower

Staff Application Denied

Your Staff Application has been denied due to an ongoing ban, outside of that we never thought you were Staff Material, it’s why every one of your apps gets denied.