Scope's TTT Staff Application

General:

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: Scopes l NotFound.Tech (SteamID : STEAM_0:0:104466972 )

2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes

3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: I am mostly available on weekends as weekdays I have school MON - FRI 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM. And my timezone is EST

4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: Yes I was a moderator here before and know how to work with ULX & SAM.

5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: I chose to apply on NFT to assist with players if they have reports on other players and mainly show that I have a good reputition within this server. I plan to help all players no matter the cost as long as they aren’t themselves breaking a rule as well.

6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes I use Nvida Geforce and clip 5 minutes of gameplay (Can be extended if required)

7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 35 Days or 800+ hours.

8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I feel like I should be chosen because I have proved myself to be a great member within this community. I’m very active within discord, Forums and discord and report players if they are breaking the rules on a daily basis. I know I had shitty past experience within this community but I have improved, matured and moved on from it.

9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: If given the position, Yes.

10. How old are you?: 17

11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: No, Only English.

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: I will give them a PA warning to stop chat-spamming. If they kept on going and not following the rules I will then give them a warning for 1st offense. If it contiunes then follow 2nd offense and so on.

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: Tell them in a PA message to tell the people who started or have joined the arguement to please end it and take it to DMs. If they keep on going then I will mute or gag depending where they are talking about it.

3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: Grab video / screenshot evidence of it and report it to the Management Team.

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: Give them a wipe (if I have the right rank to do so) and also give them a 1 month ban. If I do not have the rank for it then report it to someone who can take care of it.

2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: 1 Slay and verbal warn. If they kept on doing it then i’ll give them another slay and give them an actual warning.

3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: If it was accidental and they truely did not mean to kill someone with false kos I’ll give them a verbal warning with it. But if they are purposefully doing it then I will give them a slay for “False Reports.”

4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?: !PA Delay = Slay two or three times and if they are still delaying Inno or traitor doesn’t matter. I will instantly slay them so the round ends and we can move on from the delaying situation.

5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: give the player 1 day ban per person killed for 1st offense. If it’s any other offense then follow the guidelines from there.

Discord Scenarios:

1. How would you handle a situation where a person is posting NSFW in the Discord Server?: NSFW is prohibited and is not allowed. I will mute them and delete the image as necessary and contact management about a ban with them.

2. How would you handle a situation where a person is trying to bring Drama in from other Servers?: I would ask them to stop bringing drama from other servers and if they don’t listen then give them a 30 minute mute depending the severity of the drama going on.

3. How would you handle a situation where a player was trying to advertise on the Discord Server?: Advertising is a 1 day mute and isn’t allowed here.

4. How would you handle a situation where a player is posting bot commands outside of the bot commands channel?: Just tell them to go to #bot-commands and if they don’t then I will give them a 5 minute mute since bot commands isn’t as severe.

dude you were literally just denied.
I have no idea why you’re applying again

hmmm ok

Dewtour said this It’s been a week.

1 Like

1+ i like scopes, they cool

2 Likes

Denied because he’s a toxic community member mega cringe

(post deleted by author)

+1, my opinion still stands with scopes.

2 Likes

-1, I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he just cannot slow down and think about his actions before he does them. Resulting in him having to clean up the problems he makes, rather than just not doing them in the first place.

Funni shitposter but I don’t trust to enforce rules fairly. Also removed from moat staff the same week they were accepted due to community outcry. Also denied multiple times before so yea.

Edit: apparently it was a week, not a day. I have no way to know for sure I guess, just going off memory from a while ago now that forums are taken down.

Thank you @Dark_unit I appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

-1 don’t feel like he can enforce the rules fairly

+1 I don’t get everyone’ problem with scopes so many miuns - I don’t get it, FTEE MY GUT HEYSUESE

2 Likes

+1 He knows the rules well, and he is loved among the community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1, scopes is a pretty active player + is usually super nice. Welly known in the community as well.

1 Like

Staff Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application but unfortunately, we do not think you are currently fit for our staff team.