Scope's Price Checker Application

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: Scopes l NotFound.Tech (Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:104466972 )

2. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: EST I am mostly active on weekends and sometimes active on weekdays. I have school Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM - And may depend on homework or chores.

3. How long have you been Price Checking?: I’ve helped with price check a little but not much I plan to be active within price checking if I do get accepted or not.

4. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 800+ Hours or 35 days.

*5. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the price checker team?: I feel like I should be chosen as I won’t shitpost or make memes within price checking. I plan to be serious and give the best feedback on people without trying to scam them. *

*6. How old are you?: 17 *

7. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: English and a little French but mostly basic french not like experienced.

8. Would you be able to provide examples of you Price Checking items for others in our Discord?: Yes I’ll try my best on price checking due to the stats and talents depending if it’s worth or not. I will communicate as the best of my ability with other price checkers and experienced players who have done price checking as well.