Good Morning Everyone, and welcome to the Development Log for May the 29th, 2023.
A quick note that not all changes may be listed on our Development Logs, as we may be working on stuff we don’t want to talk about a good example would be future events.
A new event inspired by the God Event is in the works. We plan to release it in the coming weeks so stay tuned for more information.
Adding the ability for you to stack items that have a decon multiplier.
- Prioritize splitting items with a lower decon multiplier first.
Reworking some of the Event Rounds, Gun Game and TNT-Tag.
Updates to the TTT Base, bringing most of it to the current ver of TTT provided by Facepunch.
The Items below are things that we have previously announced but are currently on-hold due to various reasons.
Temp & Loan Trade Menu Rework.
A rework of Taunts, this rework of Taunts will include a change for all taunts to be First Person but will no longer take up your special slot in the inventory. After equipping your Taunts; you would then hold your taunt key which will bring up a Radial Menu to select a Taunt.
- Added Spawn Protection Glow to Summer Bash.
- Summer Bash now requires 20 Kills instead of 10 when started via the “Summer Bash Random Event”.
- Added some QOL Improvements to Together Forever.
- You can now see who your partner is in-chat at the start of the round.
- You can now see which partner of the pair has died in-chat.
- Re-enabled the Automatic Market Removal (after 4 Days).
- Added a new HUD Element for Bounties.
- Added setting to enable/disable the Bounties HUD.
- Added setting to customize how frequently the Bounties HUD switches between tiers.
- Added setting to hide completed Bounties on the Bounties HUD.
- The Mag Stat is much easier to figure out in the Comp Menu as it now shows the (+Mag Increase) and the proper stat ranges (Ex: 24 to 35).
- Renamed the Reload command to ReloadMap.
- Added RemoveTitle command into the Command Menu.
- Added a way for us to limit crates to only give weapons that have a certain collection set to them. (Will likely be used in the future)
- Lowered the amount of calls that is made to the DB for the player_servers table. It also now dynamically makes the query based on what needs updated.
(+) = Buff
(-) = Nerf
Acid Gat (Hound’s Feast):
- Damage decreased from 7 → 2.5 (-)
- Pellets increased from 10 → 28 (+)
- Cone Increased from 0.035 → 0.030 (+)
- No longer procs during Event Rounds.
- Fixed Hit Markers not working pre-round on TTC.
- Fixed spelling error when Marathon Runner progress shows in chat.
- Fixed Model Paint/Tint Blacklist not working as intended.
And that’s all the updates for this Development Log, I’d like to give a special thanks to all the players for sticking around and giving feedback on the recent updates.