2/6/2023 Development Log
Good Morning Everyone, and welcome to the Development Log for Febuary the 6th, 2023.
A quick note that not all changes may be listed on our Development Logs, as we may be working on stuff we don’t want to talk about a good example would be future events.
What have our Developers been working on?
@Taullarcis has been on break.
@RockerOfWorlds has mostly been on a break but worked on Miscellaneous Updates for this dev log.
What will we be working on in the coming weeks?
Temp & Loan Trade Menu Rework, more info on it is above.
A rework of Taunts, this rework of Taunts will include a change for all taunts to be First Person but will no longer take up your special slot in the inventory. After equipping your Taunts; you would then hold your taunt key which will bring up a Radial Menu to select a Taunt.
- Increased Map Cooldown from 2 Hours to 4 Hours.
- Disabled the “Winter Event Random Event” from randomly starting up the Krampus and Dragon Event Rounds.
- Added the ability for the following weapons to get a Fourth Talent: Dangerous Duo, Explosive Tipped Crossbow, Mustang & Sally and The Champion.
- Predator Blade
- Base Movement Speed while Equipped: +20%
- Lunge X Velocity: -10%
- Headshot and Backstab Damage: +100%
- Fall Damage while Equipped: -33%
- Fixed an issue that caused players to sometimes be able to claim their Daily Login Reward multiple times based on server load.
- Fixed an issue with the Focused Movement Talent where it wouldn’t reset the talents variable when Holstering your weapon; allowing people to still get the Focused Movement Talent benefits without having to ADS.
- Fixed an issue where when a player reset their dailies before End Round it wouldn’t give Bounty Rewards from that round.
- Fixed an issue where the “Vape/Dola Event Pack” costed 5,000 SC instead of the listed price of 4,000 SC.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t send gifts to players.
And that’s all the updates for this Development Log, I’d like to give a special thanks to all the players for sticking around and giving feedback on the recent updates.