2/27/2023 Development Log
Good Morning Everyone, and welcome to the Development Log for Febuary the 27th, 2023. This dev log will be relatively short, the last couple of dev logs were delayed due to us mostly being on break. Though going forward I will be working a lot more on updates and will have more to show in the 03/06/2023 Dev Log. Ty for your patience and understanding during this time.
A quick note that not all changes may be listed on our Development Logs, as we may be working on stuff we don’t want to talk about a good example would be future events.
What have our Developers been working on?
@Taullarcis has been working on new content that is in-development.
@RockerOfWorlds has been working on QOL Changes, Bug Fixes and Optimizations.
What will we be working on in the coming weeks?
Temp & Loan Trade Menu Rework, more info on it is above.
A rework of Taunts, this rework of Taunts will include a change for all taunts to be First Person but will no longer take up your special slot in the inventory. After equipping your Taunts; you would then hold your taunt key which will bring up a Radial Menu to select a Taunt.
- When opening the Daily Login Rewards Menu it now automatically scrolls to the latest day.
- When you join the server, if you don’t have ‘voicerecord’ permissions granted it will pop up a menu requesting permission. This should help prevent any interruptions while you’re a Traitor going forward.
- Added “, currency bags do not expire” to the Currency Bag Items since people have been spreading rumors that they do expire.
- Various changes to the backend to improve performance.
- Added a QOL Setting to disable Weapon ViewModel Calculations in-case you liked your weapon not centering when aiming down sights.
- Added a check on clientside when you try to sort your inventory that prevents you from sorting if you’ve recently done it. This should also resolve the issue of peoples inventories breaking when they spam the sort button.
- Explosive Chickens now checks for current health if you survived when doing rewards, instead of just working off of survival time.
- Fixed an issue where muted players could still use TTS via the shop.
- Fixed an issue with the Shell Carrier Talent that occurred with weapons that had a low enough magsize. - Taullarcis
- Fixed Discord Relay not working.
- Fixed weapon view model not properly centering when aiming down sights.
- Fixed the “Copycat” Talent copying Melees, Throwables, etc.
- Fixed an error spamming in console when Applying Animated Skins.
- Fixed Forum Rewards not working when attempting to “Check”.
- Fixed “Poltergeist” T-Item spamming an error in console due to the Charge variable.
- Fixed Predator Blade Movement Speed Increase not working.
- Fixed Talents like “Center Mass” not working Pre-Round.
- Fixed Talents that proc on Headshot Kills working even when the player didn’t kill them. (Explosives, T Pit, etc.)
And that’s all the updates for this Development Log, I’d like to give a special thanks to all the players for sticking around and giving feedback on the recent updates.