Not open for further replies.

ZhennyWhenny

Dec 24, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?:
ZhennyWhenny :) STEAM_0:0:442006237
2. Do you have a Microphone?:
Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?:
I am available from 4:30 to 10:30 EST on weekdays, and 12:00 to 12:00 EST on weekends.
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?:
I am not experienced in staffing or SAM, but I do know how to use ULX.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?:
Because I've enjoyed the direction the server's been taking and I'd like to assist by staffing on TTT
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?:
Yes.
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?:
Eight Days
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?:
Because I feel that I would be able to give a good staffing experience without people disliking me for that
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?:
If I get to that point, likely yes.
10. How old are you?:
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?:

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?:
I would warn them to stop and if they continued I would mute or gag them depending on which chat was used.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?:
I would tell them to calm down, and if it continued I would mute and/or gag them both, if they continued, and then unmute/gag them after around 5-10 minutes. If it continues, I'd repeat what
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?:
I would record evidence, then consult a higher up, and then submit a report on the forms.

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?:
I would forward this evidence to a higher up who could actually handle the punishment of wiping.
2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?:
I would not slay the person who was reported, as they would be justified in killing the person T-Baiting.
3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?:
I would slay the person who called the False KOS.
4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?:
I would type in the staff message Delay = Slay, and if they continue to delay I would slay them.
5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?:
I would review the evidence, and if it's clear that ghosting was occurring, I would permanently ban the two people who were ghosting.

mCdolans

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
May 2, 2021
-1, on multiple accounts, I remember you mic spamming a lot and overall minging. Your application is also very barren.

Taullarcis

TTT Staff
Apr 5, 2020
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application.

Denial Reason: This is a very poorly written application, shows little to no effort, along with this my experiences with you in the past are not positive.​

Status
Not open for further replies.