XetaRay Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

XetaRay

Feb 2, 2021
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? STEAM_0:1:153395943
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? XetaRay#1131
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute, or Warn? Ban
4. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for? TTT
5. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted? I was banned for meta gaming. So basically I was doing the bhop daily. There were 2 guys around me and I just let them be there. At one stage a body appeared but I assumed this to be a dead player which they fetched or something. They then typed "id or kos" in chat so I ided it. but it was a boom body. upon dming TDL he claims one of the people was kosed but I didn't even see this. I was just sitting there bhopping away to get the bhop daily done. I understand that if I didn't kill them whilst they were kosed that's fair enough but I honestly didn't see it as I was too busy trying to get the daily done. I have no hard feelings against TDL I just wish that its a warning not a 1 week ban for a simple thing like this as I truly didn't see the kos and I honestly didn't know that was a boom body.

If you look at my !po you can see that I have stuck to the rules throughout my time on notfound. I have not even received a single warning. I would honestly not do this on purpose. If sitting in a spot to get the bhop daily done is metagaming then I apologise as I didn't realise, due to the mass amount of people who do the same thing I assumed that it is allowed to be done.

I hope you can see that I didn't mean to do anything wrong here as I truly didn't see the KOS and didn't realise that it was a boom body. I hope I can be unbanned. But if I cannot I guess I will see you all in a week.

^^^^ THIS WAS MY OTHER UNBAN APPEAL

I want to do some more explaining (I am unsure if this is exactly 2 days after my app being denied but I am sure its close so please don't deny because of that.

So I have spoken to TrueDarkLord the guy who banned me, and he has shared the DS with me. On the DS you can see a body was placed down in my FOV but I am unsure why I didn't see this body being placed. If i did then i would have shot and killed the T. I honestly believe the body was placed just outside of my complete FOV which could explain why I didn't see it being placed but they did how ever say "id or kos" in chat and at that point in time I ided the body upon doing so I died. (I will include a link below to the DS which Taul i know you will have seen but I want to include it anyway)

Now with the KOS in chat which dark spoke about. I still stick to my story of not seeing it as I truly didn't

Even the way TDL messaged me after my ban appeal was denied surely shows he deep down knows I did no wrong? but had to ban because of the way it seemed

1614032950419.png

I honestly beg you reconsider an unban because I hand on heart didn't mean to meta and didn't realise they were kosed.

Also Taul I ask you please hop in a call with me first to discuss this appeal before you deny or approve it.

- Xeta

- Xeta

Status
Not open for further replies.