XetaRay App

XetaRay

Feb 2, 2021
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - XetaRay ID: STEAM_0:1:153395943
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars, TTT or HL2RP )? - TTT
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - I am free all day everyday my time zone is GMT
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM? - Yes I was staff on moat.gg for maybe half a year. Reaching moderator as the highest before it shutdown
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? - Because I miss being staff on ttt, most players know and love me i believe i can help bring a friendly face to the server
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - I do indeed
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - 6 days
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? - When i was staff on moat i was calm and level headed, yes I had a few complaints made against me but when i got a complaint i read it and worked upon it making my self a better staff member which players can rely on. I also believe that players respect me this is because when I was on moat as staff I didn't abuse my powers and I treated everyone equally
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? - Yes
11. How old are you? - 21
12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak? - A small amount of french

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - First time is a warning if they carry on a gag/mute
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - I would ask both players to either take the discussion out of game or for them to please end the arguement. If they didnt do it, i would gag/mute them both for 1 round
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Get evidence and report it to a higher staff

ADDED NEW STUFF BELOW

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: I would store the evidence and try and gather more before informing a senior member of staff, sending them all of the evidence I have acquired
2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: I would start with a warning if they carried on a kick, if they carried on still a 30 min ban. Depending on which offence the user is on (can see via logs)
3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: I would not slay the person who killed the falsely kosed. I would warn the person who false kosed (only if that person is innocent) if they did it a second time i would ban or kick them
4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?: !pa Delay = Slay and if they carry on i would slay them
5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: I would try and gather as much evidence as possible. Making sure the evidence is clear and pass it on to higher staff to verify my thoughts

FORGOT TO ADD THE BELOW SO ADDED NOW IN AN EDIT

Discord Scenarios:

1. How would you handle a situation where a person is posting NSFW in the Discord Server?: Delete content and warn user. Kick second time ban third time
2. How would you handle a situation where a person is trying to bring Drama in from other Servers?: I would ask them to stop, if it doesnt work then mute them
3. How would you handle a situation where a player was trying to advertise on the Discord Server?: Delete the advert and kick user. If they continue ban
4. How would you handle a situation where a player is posting bot commands outside of the bot commands channel?: I would guide them to use the commands in the correct area

HL2RP Scenarios:

1. Someone is running around, punch-spamming, and clearly doesn't know how the gamemode works?: N/A
2. If someone has two warnings, but is continuing to break the rules?:N/A
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?:N/A
4. If you noticed an instance of power-gaming?:N/A
5. If someone abused the engine to get inside a restricted area/an out of bounds area?:N/A

THIS IS AN EXACT COPY OF MY OLD STAFF APP WHICH WAS DENIED BECAUSE OF A BAN WHICH WAS THEN LIFTED :)

Feb 18, 2021
1- mainly because it seems you are fine one moment.... the next moment you can become very toxic and it worries me how you would handle this if you became staff.

XetaRay

Feb 2, 2021
1- mainly because it seems you are fine one moment.... the next moment you can become very toxic and it worries me how you would handle this if you became staff.
This is fair to say, but however I am only toxic when someone deserves it, but at the same time I don't break any rules. If that makes sense

Resyncable

Jan 31, 2021
This is fair to say, but however I am only toxic when someone deserves it, but at the same time I don't break any rules. If that makes sense
-1 for that response, "I am only toxic when someone deserves it" Ideally staff should avoid toxicity regardless if they deserve it or not. You're 21 not 15

jinta

Dec 16, 2020
+0/+1
leaning towards a +1, you've changed somewhat since moat with a better attitude. You probably should have held off on making this until you have had some better interactions with the players/staff here. Getting well known by staff/players (for good reasons) is a good way of getting accepted. Try being active in the discord so you can get your name out there and get familiar with the active players and staff. also there's no way you staffed on moat for 6 months. after i left the staff disc from moat, the entire servers died within 3-4 months, during the time i was staff, you were just a normal player.

Deathena13

Feb 15, 2021
Ohio
Neutral for one I have seen problems with certain staff that could have been handled differently but did not. Two they can get aggressive in game only sometimes but most of the time I see them afk. Other than that know the rules and dont cause that much of an issue

XetaRay

Feb 2, 2021
I appreciate the comments, some of you think there are some issues. Could you dm me on discord? I am happy to take your criticisms and work on them :)

bbpoltergiest

Dec 29, 2020
+1 Has been pretty fun to play with and appears to be very mature, I think he would be a great addition to the staff

Reactions: XetaRay

slim_stumpy

Feb 14, 2021
+1 Is generally very chill and enjoyable to play with and has good knowledge of the rules. I've also had good experiences with you, as staff back on moat and when working as staff with you, and found you to be an excellent team player and good staff member overall.

SirInsanity

V.I.P
Dec 3, 2020
- Staff Application Accepted -

Please DM SirInsanity#2877, Taullarcis#1295 or RockerOfWorlds#6252 on discord in order to schedule an interview.