Woman Staff App 2.0

Woman

Dec 18, 2020
General:

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: Woman Moat.gg Notfound.tech (STEAM_0:0:159600227)
2. Do you have a Microphone?:yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?:
Monday-Friday am busy from 8:30-3:30, weekends are free PST
weekends-10 hours, 3-5 hours weekdays
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?:no
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: it’s the same community I’ve always staffed for and I know all the players (staffed on bobarian gaming, moat, and Apollo)
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: yes
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?:20 days as of right now
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I have prior experience on 3 servers for extended periods of time, and I miss staffing I have never been demoted (all the servers I’ve staffed on shut down ); ) I like making sure the community is nice and not to much toxicity, I like asking people how their days are going when I first join the servers. I also miss staffing I play almost 5-10 hours a day depending on what day it is.
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?:not sure what this means but I would like to mainly staff ttt
10. How old are you?:18
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: no, English

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: ask them to stop, if they continue I would mute their chat
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: I would ask the players to take it to DMs, if they continue I would mute their chat and ask them to take it to DMs again.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: tell higher ups in the management team after gathering evidence (I was in this situation on another server as well)

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: send evidence to a higher up
2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: ask the player t baiting not to do it again unless they are traitor or ask them not to shoot in the general direction of a player
3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: would mark it as finished then say to the player “if you want to proceed with any sort of punishment report the player that made the kos”
4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?: !pa delay=slay, if they continue to purposely delay I would !afk {player}, then !unafk said player (because t staff don’t have slay perms)
5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: !po the reported player, I would look into the report, gather all evidence also !snap just Incase and send it to a higher up to assist me it, unless it’s an obvious crime I will ban them for the appropriate amount of time and still send to a higher up So they can potentially extend to perma

Vanilla

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 2, 2020
Neutral The application itself is too bare-bone, you need to put some effort into applications to really be considered, this just seems a bit half-assed, without general scenario's which is how I look at it, Sub-500 words,

if you're truly planning on becoming staff, Please. put more detail and effort into your application.

Dr. Death

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 25, 2020
-1 I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt on your behavior, but within 20 minutes of me joining a server today, I saw you screaming at somebody because of something they had said to you. If you want to be a staff member you have to have thick skin and be able to be polite to somebody even when they are being toxic or annoying. I don't believe that staff members should be screaming in anger at people over small things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woman

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
+1 I liked how u staffed on moat and I think you'd do a good job on here too

Woman

Dec 18, 2020
+/- 0 I think that your experience as staff could make you a good addition to the staff team, but I have seen you get very angry or upset at times, and in order for it to be a +1 you would have to prove that your emotions wouldn't cloud your judgement.
I’ve been doing better on that, sorry if I upset anyone. Mostly just people being toxic to me non sop but the toxicity has calmed down abit and gave me time to relax and im a lot calmer toward people

Reactions: Scopes

Deathena13

Feb 15, 2021
Ohio
-1 I have played with you and you can be toxic at times and falsely kos others I have seen this happen many times. You also constanly delay when you are a T or a boss which really makes many players upset and is honestly time wasting. Though you do seem like a cool person im sorry but from playing with you I think you still have some things to learn and grow on.

Conmine23

Nov 29, 2020
+1 She's a nice person but that's directed towards me and other's she could be toxic towards.

Stoopid

Nov 27, 2020
-1 because at times you can get very angry and I feel like that may influence your opinion and how you will persecute them.

XetaRay

Feb 2, 2021
Faith, you are a good person BUT people target you with stuff and personally I don't feel you handle it well. i get it can be annoying 24/7 but it will become even worse if you get staff