WhyTry RMDs me then lies about reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoopid

Nov 27, 2020
1. What is your steam name? - Stoopid
2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - STEAM_0:1:189028652 WhyShy
3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular player
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - My t round starts and i go into the celler and attempt to kill someone but my T buddy kills him first so then i go up and onto the roof and pass by bodies that i didn't even notice were un ided and whyshy says "why didn't you id those bodies stoopid?" and then when i make it up to the roof he kills me and then when he responds to my report he lies saying i killed someone that i never even saw that round.
5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) - Video -
| SS - bruh.PNG

Last edited:

WhyShy

Jan 14, 2021
1 you walked over 2 un id body your t buddy killed ruffian right next to you and I thought you killed him and your t buddy ran away down the way you came from without shooting you.
2 you are crying over a fkn kill grow up its not like i killed 10 people with no proof you'r t buddy ratted you out this is a game and you took 2 hours writing this in forms so grow up or go to sleep 1 kill is not gonna ruin your life.

Kevin

Jan 9, 2021
Estonia
Looks like pure rdm? No idea why you're screaming id those bodies in VC- when clearly you have to say it in chat- You did not specify who had to ID the bodies , and when Stoopid climbed up the ladder he never fired a shot. I hope you get whats coming to you Whyshy, wannabe TTT gangster.

Thing is about your 2nd mark saying that this is only a game- You're known to report people to get them banned, you've said yourself that you are recording 24/7 and you will get people banned over a little tiny RDM, I dont know if everything is alright in your head "Prince Of TTT" but you should rethink what you say.

Reactions: Stoopid

CountryApe

Dec 8, 2020
1 you walked over 2 un id body your t buddy killed ruffian right next to you and I thought you killed him and your t buddy ran away down the way you came from without shooting you.
2 you are crying over a fkn kill grow up its not like i killed 10 people with no proof you'r t buddy ratted you out this is a game and you took 2 hours writing this in forms so grow up or go to sleep 1 kill is not gonna ruin your life.
You didn't specify who and what bodies to ID and you did it in VC clearly in the video his T buddy was in another room already and therefore his T buddy never passed him so you couldn't have killed him off of that cuz you told him to ID in VC cant do it in VC. Therefore that was rdm you're also kinda toxic in game so that doesn't help..

Stoopid

Nov 27, 2020
not only is this not the first time you've rdmed me for a dumbass reason but you never said anything about iding the bodies and I never even saw the guy you said i killed when i was running around the map

SirInsanity

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
Dec 3, 2020
After reviewing the provided evidence, there was no call-out in text chat and there was certainly no reason for WhyShy to start gunning you down. Even if you asked to ID the bodies through VC, it was not specified who to ID said bodies. The verdict for this report is a Ban for Purp RDM 1st Offense. Given your playtime, you are a high enough level player to understand the rules of TTT on this server so please, abide by them.
Thank you for your time.

Locked and moved.

• Love
Reactions: Stoopid
Status
Not open for further replies.