Weapon Crafting System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

May 10, 2019
I would suggest a Weapon crafting System where you need to find items around the Map
to craft better and cooler weapons u can use one time.

Pro:
-Something you can do at later levels when you got all normal guns
-more interaction with the world and other players (maybe a trade system for reccources)

Contra:
-Probably needs to be heavly(i hope i spell it right) customized because i dont know such addon

PS:I know its hard to create something like this but it would be very cool and i would offer my help too if needed...

Mr. HeadCrab

V.I.P
Mar 18, 2019
BIG FAT
+1
it would be cool instead of just unlocking some of the guns you have to find/build items to make them and it would give players something to do if they want something to do instead of just sit there and print all day long and we would have to either add a buy able Crafting table or one in spawn

Thegdw

Mar 25, 2019
Seems pretty cool. Though I don't know how it would work out with trading. And would the guns would be permanent or one time uses.
+1

Snow

May 10, 2019
i would say you can use them and put them back in inv but if you die they are gone

Reactions: Thegdw

TheRedSky

V.I.P
Mar 6, 2019
I find this to be very loose as a concept, I would like the details to be a bit more fleshed out before voting on if this should be a feature in the future.

Reactions: Thegdw
Status
Not open for further replies.