War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crafted

V.I.P
Feb 11, 2019
Randomly through the day when 20+ people are on a war/tdm will start. All the players will be split evenly as possible keeping players in there factions on the same team. Whatever side gets the most kills gets money based on % of there current money.
EDIT- No raiding whill happen durring this 5-10 minute period.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikey

Thegdw

Mar 25, 2019
Seems cool as long as raiding isn't added in so you can raid everyone it would probably be chaos. There will obviously have to be a way for people at low levels, people who are afk, or for people who do not want to participate, be removed from it so that people aren't making it unequal or anything. One problem I see is people sitting in their bases shooting out of one ways.
+1

Reactions: marchie

Mr. HeadCrab

Administrator
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
Mar 18, 2019
I think this would be a really Cool idea as we are trying to get more and more players this could be something players are looking for +1

Lamp

Feb 17, 2019
Also a good idea:
A "bounty" system similar to other servers.

Killing players will earn a small % of money, BUT:
A bounty will be assigned, able to be collected by other players by being killed. Bounties are paid from a player's wallet as a deterrent.

Lamp

Feb 17, 2019
1+ Support by the way.

Its imperative that wars do not teleport players as it would interrupt alotta stuff, or at lease teleport them by choice. That way these can be optional and raids could still take place.

TheRedSky

V.I.P
Mar 6, 2019
I feel a bit mixed, I like the idea but I wonder how it would work with newer players? Newer players usually aren't aware that they are immortal below level 10 (unless in a faction) and I've often found them trying to kill people while being blissfully unaware that they can't deal damage.

RockerOfWorlds

Community-Owner
Staff-Member
Jan 28, 2019
- Suggestion Approved -

Your suggestion has been approved!
Thank you for taking the time to write out your suggestion!​

Status
Not open for further replies.