STEAM_0:0:217232036
[DEFN] Venom

2. Do you have a Microphone? -
No.

3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or HL2RP )? -
BaseWars

4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
Weekdays - UTC+3/GMT+3

5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM? -
Yes. I have experience with ULX. I was staff in quite a lot servers. Here are some.
Definitive Networks-Moderator
Rhino networks-Server Manager
AdverseNetworks-Server Manager
Mirrorzrp-Moderator
Sundown-Moderator

6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? -
I really like base wars. And this server has done it really good. I really like the players but I rarely see any staff on. So because of that. Rule breaking happen quite often. I want to stop that and help the players on the server have a good experience and have fun. Without any rule breakers ruining their game.

7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
Yes. OBS for recording.
Gyazo or steam for screenshots.

8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? -

11 hours. 2050+ on GMOD

9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? -

I have really much experience with ulx and I know how a staff should act. I've been staff in quite a lot servers and I never let down my community. I am calm not toxic I deal with a lot of toxic people in GMOD but I never been toxic to anyone. I learn quickly. I don't abuse. And I love GMOD

10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? -
If that time comes and if I get accepted. Then I'll plan on becoming one. But that's the future.

11. How old are you? -

12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak? -
I speak 4 languages.
Hungarian
English
Romania
Germanian

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
I would ask him to stop. If he doesn't stop I'd mute him and handle him a warn.

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -
Ask them to stop. And tell them if they continue they will get punished. Take it to pm's or dm's.

3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -

I would gather evidence. Screenshot/Recording. And send it to a higher ranking staff.

4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) -

Tell him to stop. If it's a new player I'd tell him that it isn't allowed and hand him the rules so he can read it. If it's a experienced player. I would bring him to a sit and warn him.

5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) -

Ask him to remove them if he doesn't I'll do it myself. If he repeats he'll be punished.

Bosszilla

Sep 13, 2020
-1 not enough time on the server, 11 hours is way to low I would rather you play some more and apply again when you reach at least 30 but 50 would be the most desirable