Vadym's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

vadyrady

May 10, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?
(☭vadyrady☭ / ☣☭vadyrady☭☣) (STEAM_0:1:439277448) (https://steamcommunity.com/id/VADYM3246/)

sfdgn.png

2. Do you have a Microphone?
(yes)

3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or Murder )?
(Base Wars)

4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Time zone )?
(I get on every chance I get, which is everyday. / Central Daylight time (CDT) / 7Am-12Pm)

5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX?
(I am comfortable with using ULX Admin Menu)

6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?
(I really love the server, (because its so fun) / When I'm playing on the server I want to make it fun for everyone)

7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?
(Yes I have skills with OBS Studio, I have YouTube channel, And discord. / Also for quick situations I am able to start recording as soon as possible)

8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?
(i am playing since 5/9/2020 / Due this date (5/11/2020 / 4:03PM CDT) I have 14 Hours on server)

9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?
(I am really active / I have skills to solve conflict without the harm being done / friendly / harsh when needed / I act fast To prevent Problems)

10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?
(yes, I would like to Consider applying for administration for other NF servers)

11. How old are you?
(Currently I Am 17 Years of Age)

12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?
(currently I am Fluent in 3 languages (Russian / English / Ukrainian) and in process of learning German)

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do?
(I would ask them to stop / if actions weren't done I would warn them that if they will not stop i would mute them / And if they don't act accordingly, actions would be applied / mute them)

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?
(If the Argument Gary's Mod related I would warn them to not spam chat / argument is Harmful to others such as Racism, I would ask them to take conversation to private chat)

3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?
(I would do These steps in order / Record the actions / ask staff to stop Their Abusing / Turn footage in Discord For review)

4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( Base Wars )
(I would talk to them / tell them to stop if not then warn them / and if its Hardware Problem (bind) I would freeze them so they wouldn't lag server out and let them fix problem)

5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( Base Wars )
(During the War: Delete entities / Outside of war tell them to sell their entity / If actions weren't applied, Remove/Delete Entity)

Last edited:

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -STEAM_0:1:439277448
You forgot about your steam name.

8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? -9 total hours on server since 4/10/2020 till 5/10/2020
I would like to see more time on the server. 9 hours shows you aren't active on the server, even if you've been here for a month.

6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? -I like the sserver, my favorite, there are not many people playing, and i would like to keep it fun
This is kinda lackluster.

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - warn and if they dont listen , mute them
I would ask for them to stop as they might be hitting a bind without knowing it.

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - tell them to stop, mute and move to different parts of map
You would wanna ask them to stop or take it into PM's. They can be having the argument in chat so moving them to a different part of the map wouldn't be very useful.

Final overview. Your hours can use major work. It seems that you just rushed through this. Your scenarios can use work. I would recommend playing more and getting well liked by the community.

haiku

V.I.P
Apr 9, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -STEAM_0:1:439277448
Steam Name?

4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -Every single day, of every week.
Forgot the timezone, unless you play 24/7, which would be great to have such active staff, but it's unhealthy

8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? -9 total hours on server since 4/10/2020 till 5/10/2020
9 hours on a server and applying for staff will probably get you denied. I would love to see you be more active and play for a bit longer, even though you probably started playing on the server around the same time I got on the server.

9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? -I can be active more than other people, and i will bond good with comunity,i am fluent in 3 lanquages (English, Russian, Ukranian), so if we have russian incident i will be there
The reason is kinda lackluster, being more active than other people is really great, but it's a stereotypical reason people give, and your hours on the server in a month prove otherwise

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - warn and if they dont listen , mute them
You should probably give them a verbal warning first, unless their chat-spam is getting out of control (spamming extremely toxic things).

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - tell them to stop, mute and move to different parts of map
You may have misunderstood. I don't think moving them to "different parts of map" would help in any way, but the first two things are the right thing to do, but telling them to stop and THEN muting them, only if they continue, is probably the right choice.

5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - i would remove, tell them not to do it again, then observe.
You should probably first tell them about the props, since removing them beforehand could confuse them.

Anyways, your application is very short, seems a little rushed, and your hours definetly need a lot of work.
I would recommend playing more on the server, becoming more well-known and following the rules.

also you may or may not have copypasted "i am fluent in 3 lanquages (English, Russian, Ukranian), so if we have russian incident i will be there" from answer 9. to answer 12.

-1 in cool font

since the application has been updated, the above doesn't count anymore, but I still wanted to keep it archived

Reply Number 2.:

Here we go again

4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Time zone )?
(I get on every chance I get, which is everyday. / Central Daylight time (CDT) / 7Am-12Pm) #
Those are really great availability times, but will that remain as quarantine ends?

6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?
(I really love the server, (because its so fun) / When I'm playing on the server I want to make it fun for everyone)
The reason is still kinda lackluster, and you don't have much experience playing on it, with the 11h, so you might change your mind later on (hope not).

8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?
(i am playing since 5/9/2020 / Due this date (5/11/2020 / 4:03PM CDT) I have 14 Hours on server)
The playtime is what worries me the most, since you could be a previously banned player trying to get revenge by abusing their rank later-on.

12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?
(currently I am Fluent in 3 languages (Russian / English / Ukrainian) and in process of learning German)
Being fluent in Russian and Ukrainian would be really helpful, since some of our staff (including me) can speak other languages, but I don't know if anyone on our staff team speaks those 2.

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do?
(I would ask them to stop / if actions weren't done I would warn them that if they will not stop i would mute them / And if they don't act accordingly, actions would be applied / mute them)
You could also utilise warns, but it's a great idea to talk to them a little and give them a chance instead of instantly muting them.

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?
(If the Argument Gary's Mod related I would warn them to not spam chat / argument is Harmful to others such as Racism, I would ask them to take conversation to private chat)
You should definetly give out a mute and warn if there was an out of control argument about racism, but it's great that you included 2 scenarios.

5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( Base Wars )
(During the War: Delete entities / Outside of war tell them to sell their entity / If actions weren't applied, Remove/Delete Entity)
If they insisted on not removing their entities, you should definetly warn them, not just remove them yourself, since it's against the rules and they would probably place them back later on.

Final thoughts: I really like your staff application, it's well done, but a little short. You seem like a great person and I enjoyed talking to you, but because of the extremely low amount of in-game hours, I have to give you a

will definetly change to a +1 if you remain active on the server without being a meanie :3

Last edited:

vadyrady

May 10, 2020
Steam Name?

Forgot the timezone, unless you play 24/7, which would be great to have such active staff, but it's unhealthy

9 hours on a server and applying for staff will probably get you denied. I would love to see you be more active and play for a bit longer, even though you probably started playing on the server around the same time I got on the server.

The reason is kinda lackluster, being more active than other people is really great, but it's a stereotypical reason people give, and your hours on the server in a month prove otherwise

You should probably give them a verbal warning first, unless their chat-spam is getting out of control (spamming extremely toxic things).

You may have misunderstood. I don't think moving them to "different parts of map" would help in any way, but the first two things are the right thing to do, but telling them to stop and THEN muting them, only if they continue, is probably the right choice.

You should probably first tell them about the props, since removing them beforehand could confuse them.

Anyways, your application is very short, seems a little rushed, and your hours definetly need a lot of work.
I would recommend playing more on the server, becoming more well-known and following the rules.

also you may or may not have copypasted "i am fluent in 3 lanquages (English, Russian, Ukranian), so if we have russian incident i will be there" from answer 9. to answer 12.

-1 in cool font

since the application has been updated, the above doesn't count anymore, but I still wanted to keep it archived

Reply Number 2.:

Here we go again

Those are really great availability times, but will that remain as quarantine ends?

The reason is still kinda lackluster, and you don't have much experience playing on it, with the 11h, so you might change your mind later on (hope not).

The playtime is what worries me the most, since you could be a previously banned player trying to get revenge by abusing their rank later-on.

Being fluent in Russian and Ukrainian would be really helpful, since some of our staff (including me) can speak other languages, but I don't know if anyone on our staff team speaks those 2.

You could also utilise warns, but it's a great idea to talk to them a little and give them a chance instead of instantly muting them.

You should definetly give out a mute and warn if there was an out of control argument about racism, but it's great that you included 2 scenarios.

If they insisted on not removing their entities, you should definetly warn them, not just remove them yourself, since it's against the rules and they would probably place them back later on.

Final thoughts: I really like your staff application, it's well done, but a little short. You seem like a great person and I enjoyed talking to you, but because of the extremely low amount of in-game hours, I have to give you a

will definetly change to a +1 if you remain active on the server without being a meanie :3
My avilability will not change becouse its summer, and in school time it would be 4:00PM-10:00PM

And i dont know how i can be previosly banned player? lok at my hours for Gmod (this is not new account)

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
Denied
We don't think you are a good fit for staff, thank you for your application. You may not re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.