unmanagement ba

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?
IJC Soul
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )?
IJC#9046
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute, or Warn?
ban
4. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for?
all of them i guess
5. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?
uh well i didnt directly break any rules on discord and only got a ban on ttt for acc rdm, so i dont see why im banned on there. Plus the ttt manager has a bias against me so I think it incorporated in the decision.

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
1623296290255.png
Mr. co owner or something blocks me after i ask him for unanecdotal evidence. Very based. Hes basing toxicity on a ban i believed to be false. One who earns my disrespect will not be treated with disrespect and gets small and i mean small word jabs, but thats it. To be fair i can see the discord ban, but the management ban? ummm yea very power hungry based. I mean taul prob against management banning me when he met me and dewtour is barely on, same with oppai so should they really have the power to management ban members of the community with anecdotal evidence?

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
I'm confused on how any of this clears your ban or makes a reasonable case, for toxicity, your recent report on Fizzy displays your toxicity (screenshots posted below). In addition, Taul (the one managing TTT) has also stated you've been a problem. Let's not forget the gore you posted on the Discord platform. A user who tries to post a link to gore with a space somewhere in between the link to try and avoid the rule isn't a member we want in our community. Having reports about ddosing is just icing on the top, the other stuff was the pushing factor. Also, keep in mind that management bans are bans assessed by several management members to come to the conclusion if a member should or shouldn't be in our community. I'll leave this appeal up for a while and let other people throw in their few cents.

06_09_2021_09_08_44_PM_chrome_ZdZMli7MMG.png

06_09_2021_09_08_23_PM_chrome_JSim7NQ11B.png

Taullarcis

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
TTT Staff
Apr 5, 2020
Everything Captain Oppai said covers just about everything I would say regarding this, not to mention the fact that you must wait 1 month after being management banned before appealing it, which you clearly did not do.

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
I'm confused on how any of this clears your ban or makes a reasonable case, for toxicity, your recent report on Fizzy displays your toxicity (screenshots posted below). In addition, Taul (the one managing TTT) has also stated you've been a problem. Let's not forget the gore you posted on the Discord platform. A user who tries to post a link to gore with a space somewhere in between the link to try and avoid the rule isn't a member we want in our community. Having reports about ddosing is just icing on the top, the other stuff was the pushing factor. Also, keep in mind that management bans are bans assessed by several management members to come to the conclusion if a member should or shouldn't be in our community. I'll leave this appeal up for a while and let other people throw in their few cents.

View attachment 849

View attachment 850
Why should a manager who was apart of the decision even get to choose to "leave this appeal up," I mean the I claimed atleast some bias in the choosing of my ban. I barely play ttt and when I do I basically only gamble, and I try to avoid any staff i dislike, that includes the ones who I think are biased.

And tf u mean tries. I posted a link that when u take out the space it shows gore so I can see the discord ban.

You called the ddosing reports you received anecdotal meaning not necessarily reliable or true.

3 is not several. its 2 inactive ones and a biased af one (I can provide evidence for the bias if needed, may or may not be anecdotal cos seems like that is now suitable as evidence)

I posted my opinion and from my experience all furry staff are snowflakes and power hungry. There is no doubt on it, I mean look at Fizzy and how he staff or even opossum.

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
Everything Captain Oppai said covers just about everything I would say regarding this, not to mention the fact that you must wait 1 month after being management banned before appealing it, which you clearly did not do.
Im sorry ive nvr been management before so i dont know the rules on it like tf. Gon be honest it seems like u just making up rules again

Here are the ban appeal rules btw: https://forums.notfound.tech/index.php?threads/ban-mute-warn-appeal-rules-format.74/

Taullarcis

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
TTT Staff
Apr 5, 2020

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
View attachment 853
While you do make a valid point, it should be added the the appeal rules, this one is not something that I have 'made up'.
fair. well as you know i am banned from discord so no way of even seeing that, plus who reads long announcements. My bad for my accusation.

Also to add on most ppl arent going to look through every announcement for rules.

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
Idk if ive said it, but id like to add that my time on gmod recently has been mostly jb and ive barely played ttt recently and when i do play ttt its mostly just gambling and i listen to music while I play now, so i dont really get toxic via vc anymore recently like in the last month or 2

SirInsanity

V.I.P
Dec 3, 2020
TBH, this isn't the first time you have been super toxic. Based on past experience, this is nothing new to you so I am not surprised you did it again and on a new server. You can try to manipulate the narrative towards you (like you always do) but it won't do you any good since a lot of people have seen what you have done and posted.

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
Ignorance of the rules/rulings/stuff like that does not excuse anyone.
Ignorance of rules for a ban appeal when they arent in the ban appeal rule thread? Like bruh how tf am I supposed to get the rules for that when they are provided other than on an announcement 6-7 months ago when the ttt server for nft just started up?
TBH, this isn't the first time you have been super toxic. Based on past experience, this is nothing new to you so I am not surprised you did it again and on a new server. You can try to manipulate the narrative towards you (like you always do) but it won't do you any good since a lot of people have seen what you have done and posted.
Where am I super toxic at though on this server? Like i nvr see you on ttt when I'm on so you cant really get any narrative there. Yes I posted a cartoon girl who got her skin pulled off and I can see the discord ban. I feel like you just have a this thought of me like I'm the same as I was on moat which I am not. I nvr got down right toxic for no reason and when I did I was nvr really super toxic.