tried to complete dailies and got a 2 week ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

themachine

Sep 9, 2021
I was throwing tnt with warning to others ingame as I was trying to complete a daily (and i was banned without further warning) did a whole pissy rant on the discord about it which i can go back to screenshot. But i wouldn't have been doing the same thing tomorrow since I would have different dailies by then, so a two week ban didnt feel very justified (if anything, i would have even taken a day ban as plenty, or a couple ingame slays which didnt get utilized- some people canceled reports so i didn't want to say that people didn't get antsy about it) Im worried that in the two week span ill have my real-life friends want to play ingame with me (and I don't want to have to dispute it later if the chance arises, i asked if they wanted to play with me)

themachine

Sep 9, 2021
i wish to add i was trying to complete the daily as i had a gambling addiction ingame and i was out of currency (and I was out of items to get rid of)

its a problem, deconstructing items on binge

themachine

Sep 9, 2021
Lmaooo sounds like someone mass rdmed. Stay banned nerd. Also wrong format
i was trying to do a daily where i could blow up two T's with one explosize. I was telling people in the chat in advance for the explosives/daily's and only doing it in selective intervals (like when people where following me for instance)

mCdolans

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
May 2, 2021
--Appeal Denied--
What you are describing is against the rules, you threw TNT in the beginning of rounds trying to get dailies done, this is Purp RDM, you PURPOSEFULLY threw that TNT, knowing well that it would kill anybody, no matter if you told them to move or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.