TreeThings Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeThing

Dec 14, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: TreeThing :D SteamID: STEAM_0:0:566281995
2. Do you have a Microphone?: yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: I am available at anytime I am PT
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: no but i am a fast learner
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: There fun they have cool weapons and i get a long with lots of people
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes I do I use stream labs obs
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 15 Days
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I have played long enough to know all the rules and I respect everyone and I am not bias
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: yes
10. How old are you?: 17
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: I know some Spanish if I cant understand I also have recourses I can use to understand Languages

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: warn once maybe twice (depends on what they say) and if the keep it up its a mute till map change and if they start back up after map change then i will mute them again
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: maybe bring them into a private chat and figure out what the problem is and hopefully solve it or figure out why the problem started and hopefully resolve the situation
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: Report them right away and make sure it doesn't happen again abuse of power for staff because it can ruin peoples experience in the game and I don't want that to happen I want people to have a good time

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: Report it to an admin and temp ban both till admin can perm ban them
2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: I would slay the other guy for t baiting because they know what there doing and it is against the rules to t bait
3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: if they false kos its also a slay, but if its a t false kosing its different because they are just causing chaos
4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?: delay = slay in chat warn them 3 times about it and if they don't kill anyone or shot anyone then its a slay to end round
5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: first Ghosting is 1 week ban its not tolerated, but if someone just accuses someone I would make sure the evidence it true if they were ghosting then its a ban if it was just perp then the person is still banned

Last edited:

Pingu :D

Nov 29, 2020
+1 Knows the rules and is very friendly in-game. Although I would prefer if you went into further detail in your staff up, it seems a little short.

TreeThing

Dec 14, 2020
never really seend ya on
I did take a small break and was on here and there but i have been on for like a month everyday for at least and hour so I don't know it could just be were never on same server which is weird because out of my 479 hours on gmod 360 were on the server

Last edited:

Dip Dop

Dec 10, 2020
+1
Always been nice to me and never seen him be hateful in chat. Not that I have seen has he broke rules or anything. 10/10

NoBobux

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Jan 12, 2021
+1 I haven't seen you on recently so I don't have a very strong idea but from what I remember, you're pretty chill and know the rules pretty well.

Prxsteria

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Mar 19, 2021
Neutral like fizzy said you need to be more active been a while I haven't seen you on. So i can't really tell if you don't cause trouble.

Taullarcis

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
TTT Staff
Apr 5, 2020
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application.

Denial Reason: As other players have said, it would be good to see you more active, other than that the application seems a bit short, I would recommend taking a bit more time to get back into the community, from there if you want to apply do so with a more effort filled application.​

Reactions: TreeThing
Status
Not open for further replies.