title codes

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
WHAT TRHE FUCK BE THE TITLE CODES. LIKE SO MAKE IT RAINBOW'N'SHIT

I asked the very helpful staff member wolf | gaming and he was like " Fuck off , only staff should know " i was very impressed with how he handled the situation.

ThePatheticSamurai

Feb 14, 2021
Yoy said only staff should know how to change the color of the title text.
don't play out situations like that, if you over exaggerate what staff say then it makes them have a bad print so don't over exaggerate what staff members say please :)
Have a great day!, Pathetic

Reactions: Joev1

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
don't play out situations like that, if you over exaggerate what staff say then it makes them have a bad print so don't over exaggerate what staff members say please :)
Have a great day!, Pathetic
Im sorry, who are you? And this post was made ironically so stfu.
I bet ur one of those people who act tuff in Dark rp servers while they read an essay to you on how you broke the rules and are going to get a warn

Ive played this server for 3-4years dont tell me what i cant do.

ThePatheticExcuseForAHuman🤣

Last edited:

ThePatheticSamurai

Feb 14, 2021
Im sorry, who are you? And this post was made ironically so stfu, pathetic excuse for a human.
I bet ur one of those people who act tuff in Dark rp servers while they read an essay to you on how you broke the rules and are going to get a warn

Ive played this server for 3-4years dont tell me what i cant do.
🤣
I dont play Dark RP haha I just go over the forums every once in a while as a TTT player. just looking out for a staff member that I know of.
Have a good day!, Pathetic.

Mr. HeadCrab

Administrator
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
Mar 18, 2019
Rainbow title coding is meant for Staff Members only the normal players that have figured it out themselves so you can as well.

And lying about one of the more friendly staff members to try and get your way isnt going to help either and since im one of the more aggressive ones when it comes to dealing with Toxic children like yourself I fully suggest if you want a different color title you FITFO