TheTrickBoxBunny Administration Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrickBoxBunny

Oct 11, 2022
General:

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: TheTrickBoxBunny | https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheTrickBoxBunny/
2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: Weekdays & weekends CST
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: ULX experience with 2 years on a PH server.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: I've found myself on the basewars server for a while and wanted to enforce the rules everyone breaks.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: More than capable.
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: Not sure how to look but approx 24 hours total play time.
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I'm most likely the only one NOT there to abuse the powers given.
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: Possbily! Working on my Life Insurance job right now. We'll see where things go.
10. How old are you?: just turned 21 on the 8th.
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: I am only fluent in English.

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: put a mute on that person for a set time. Only that one warning and then a kick. Then a day ban. Then a week ban. Then a perm ban.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: Mute both parties for 15 minutes. Tell them if they go any further, further actions will be taken.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: Report to chain of command.

BaseWars Scenarios:

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do?: Jail 'em for a time and if they keep it up, punishments would follow that of the chat spam.
2. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do?: Tell them to move it. If not, jail. Time would increase but punishment would not unless warranted.

TTT Scenarios: I'm not versed in TTT

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?:
2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?:
3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?:
4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?:
5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?:

Discord Scenarios: Not in the server but can join so I'll answer to the best of my ability.

1. How would you handle a situation where a person is posting NSFW in the Discord Server?: Delete with a warning. Then a 30 min chat ban, then kick, then ban.
2. How would you handle a situation where a person is trying to bring Drama in from other Servers?: Remind them they are not in that other discord and chat ban warning if needed.
3. How would you handle a situation where a player was trying to advertise on the Discord Server?: Remove the message and kick immediately. No room for player poaching.
4. How would you handle a situation where a player is posting bot commands outside of the bot commands channel?: Simply remind them to type the next message in the corresponding channel/chat.

HL2RP Scenarios: I am not versed in HL2RP

1. Someone is running around, punch-spamming, and clearly doesn't know how the gamemode works?:
2. If someone has two warnings, but is continuing to break the rules?:
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?:
4. If you noticed an instance of power-gaming?:
5. If someone abused the engine to get inside a restricted area/an out of bounds area?:

Larsdewolf

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
Dec 28, 2019
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application.

Denial Reason: We feel like you need a bit more playtime on the server and to become well-known with the players and staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.