Teemo's BaseWars Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemo

Staff-Member
Aug 30, 2020
Edited 8/31/2020 - Clarifying Verbal vs Non-Verbal Warnings in a couple spots.
Edited 9/18/2020 - Adding more hours
- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - Teemo STEAM_0:0:62105451
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or HL2RP )? - Basewars
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Varies Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. After 6 pm Monday, Wednesday, Saturday. All-day Sunday. I get off around 11 pm to sleep. My timezone is Eastern.
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM? - Experienced with ULX and staffing.
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? - I want to help since it seems at the times I'm on there isn't enough staff to evenly distribute tickets. This leads to staff disliking doing tickets. I personally like BaseWars and want to see it grow again, I also like this server since Rocker is putting effort into it again.
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes, I have obs and Radeon ReLive (AMD Shadowplay)
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - 64 hours on the counter, but far more since before that counter.
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? - I'm pretty familiar with the rules and am able to make judgment calls regardless of friendship. This may make some people unhappy, but if it's against the rules it's against the rules. I also enjoy helping people, especially new people.
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? - Maybe, I mostly like BaseWars.
11. How old are you? - 23
12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak? I can speak some Spanish, but not enough to say I'm bilingual.

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - Give them a verbal warning, if they didn't stop they would get a temporary mute. From there they would get warnings and subsequent mutes.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - I would attempt to calm them down to stop the arguing. If the arguing didn't stop then I would verbally warn them to stop. If they fail to abide by the warning they would be temporarily muted. From there they would get warnings and subsequent mutes.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - I would record what was happening and submit it to management and let them handle the situation.
4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - I would go to them and ask them to stop. If they refuse I would freeze them and remove the props and give them a warning.
5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - I would find out if they are in a fight/raid, wait until they are done and then bring them to the entity and ask them to take care of it. If they refuse I would warn them and remove it.
6. Someone is running around, punch-spamming, and clearly doesn't know how the gamemode works? ( HL2RP ) - N/A
7. If someone has two warnings, but is continuing to break the rules? ( HL2RP ) - N/A
8. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? ( HL2RP ) - N/A
9. If you noticed an instance of powergaming? ( HL2RP ) - N/A
10. If someone abused the engine to get inside a restricted area/an out of bounds area? ( HL2RP ) - N/A

Last edited:

frog

Sep 5, 2020
+1

teemo is a really nice guy. he's been nothing but helpful and fully deserves to be staff.

Ianman19

Jun 5, 2019
Past experiences being saying your base was illegal and you continuing to harass me in voice/normal chat since then
I didnt care about the part saying our base was illegal but you continuing to just stand outside our base for a good half hour waiting to find something then only telling half the story of harassment you were harrasing us and we were doing the same back so we were both in the wrong

Last edited:

Bosszilla

Sep 13, 2020
-1 The reason I'm giving you a minus 1 is due to my experience with you, you made a staff report against haiku(you brought up the illegal base which when asked by wolf to fix we fixed it so including it in a report against him is really unnecessary when the problem was already fixed) , you put a loud spray in your base then asked to remove by staff(haiku) to remove it said "ill delete it when i sotp listening" the worst part was we couldn't turn it off from outside your base and your base was unraidable at the time, and finally when someone was stalling the elevator in our base you were there and refused to provide video of the person doing it (im not saying you did it but refusing to provide video is pretty sus).

Teemo

Staff-Member
Aug 30, 2020
-1 The reason I'm giving you a minus 1 is due to my experience with you, you made a staff report against haiku(you brought up the illegal base which when asked by wolf to fix we fixed it so including it in a report against him is really unnecessary when the problem was already fixed) , you put a loud spray in your base then asked to remove by staff(haiku) to remove it said "ill delete it when i sotp listening" the worst part was we couldn't turn it off from outside your base and your base was unraidable at the time, and finally when someone was stalling the elevator in our base you were there and refused to provide video of the person doing it (im not saying you did it but refusing to provide video is pretty sus).
It was not a loud spray, it was a normal volume spray even when right next to it. I was raidable at the time because apparently raidable printers changed and I had no different printers from then to when I got raided later. Haiku asked me to remove it not as a staff member, but as a player I said I would remove it when I was done listening to it which I did. If you guys had simply asked to come into my base and decided to not be toxic and harassing me then I would have gladly let you in to disable the spray. But not once did you even think to ask to come in. With the elevator stalling the only stalling that can happen is someone getting stuck in the elevator. Entities won't stall the elevator, I'm not uploading tons of video for the sake of not wanting to render a ton of video then use up all my data to upload a couple large videos so you can try and see who was testing the elevator, if it even got stalled. Which again only people can stall the elevator. Just remember for the future being polite and not harassing can go a long way in getting what you want.

Bosszilla

Sep 13, 2020
The spray may have been normal volume for you but for me it was loud as hell, you were not raidable at the beginning(haiku can confirm this) when the spray was originally put down because you only had a spawnpoint then later someone raided you can I could go in to mute the spray, the most toxic thing about the spray was it was at the edge of your base and we could hear in inside our base(haiku did have to tell you at 5:52PM-Any form of hiding a spray is not tolerated. ( Exception: The spray is inside your base though the spray should still be visible and selectable inside your base ). Next the elevator thing was we were in a raid so it was raid interference and you not wanting to show the video means your not completely innocent or unbiased as you say because there was a person with you who could have been your friend. The harassment went both ways so quit bringing it up. Just remember for the future being polite and not harassing can go a long way in getting what you want. so still -1

Teemo

Staff-Member
Aug 30, 2020
The spray may have been normal volume for you but for me it was loud as hell, you were not raidable at the beginning(haiku can confirm this) when the spray was originally put down because you only had a spawnpoint then later someone raided you can I could go in to mute the spray, the most toxic thing about the spray was it was at the edge of your base and we could hear in inside our base(haiku did have to tell you at 5:52PM-Any form of hiding a spray is not tolerated. ( Exception: The spray is inside your base though the spray should still be visible and selectable inside your base ). Next the elevator thing was we were in a raid so it was raid interference and you not wanting to show the video means your not completely innocent or unbiased as you say because there was a person with you who could have been your friend. The harassment went both ways so quit bringing it up. Just remember for the future being polite and not harassing can go a long way in getting what you want. so still -1
Haiku was telling you that not me... As long as my spray is perfectly available in my base it's fine. and shortly after i had put the spray down i spawned in quantum foams and the initial 3 printers. So had you checked more than 1 time you would have seen me being raidable. Also you saying it means im not innocent or unbiased doesnt even make sense. I have a data limit and you are asking for like 30-40 minutes of video. You may not realize this but not everyone has basically unlimited data. I live in the middle of nowhere and have a data cap like a phone.

Teemo

Staff-Member
Aug 30, 2020
I didnt care about the part saying our base was illegal but you continuing to just stand outside our base for a good half hour waiting to find something then only telling half the story of harassment you were harrasing us and we were doing the same back so we were both in the wrong
I wasn't waiting to find something I was just standing there afk because I was talking to other people. You just took it personally for some reason.

Bosszilla

Sep 13, 2020
so it's just a coincidence you had videos of before and after it happened. hmmm and what do you mean he was saying that to me you said "
NOT HIDDEN oops caps lock" then he said "Any form of hiding a spray is not tolerated. ( Exception: The spray is inside your base though the spray should still be visible and selectable inside your base )" right after so how in does that mean he is talking to me?

Teemo

Staff-Member
Aug 30, 2020
so it's just a coincidence you had videos of before and after it happened. hmmm and what do you mean he was saying that to me you said "
NOT HIDDEN oops caps lock" then he said "Any form of hiding a spray is not tolerated. ( Exception: The spray is inside your base though the spray should still be visible and selectable inside your base )" right after so how in does that mean he is talking to me?
It's because you kept complaining about it, he was trying to explain the rule to you. I'm not sure he explained it well by pasting the rule. IMO the rule should be better clarified because I had the same thought like you before I was told it actually meant selectable in the base. It's not a coincidence I only upload what's needed for a report, and even then I seriously seriously dislike uploading videos because of the data involved.

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
Accepted
Welcome to the staff team! You'll be added to S.I.T and trained shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.