Steve's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve3739

May 12, 2021
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: steve3739 NotFound , 76561199070622336

2. Do you have a Microphone?: yes

3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: All of them

4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: I dont

5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: I've been playing on the server and I want to help give back to my favorite community

6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: I Do

7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 12 days or 288 hours

8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: Im very active and I try to make the experince better for new players and help players in
general.

9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: I do

10. How old are you?: 18

11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: English and a little Italian

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: I would first give them a warning and if they dont stop i would eventually mute gag them or get a higher up to do it.

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: I would first try to calm down the fight and find out who was wrong and if it doesnt work give a verbal warning.

3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: I would record it and send it to a senior admin or Rocker.

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: I would look check to see if it's true and then send it to a higher staff member.

2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: I would check death logs and then if they were t-baiting give them a warning and slay.

3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: I would give a verbal warning if it's their first time doing it.

4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?: I would give a chat warning and then if they continue slay them.

5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: I would check to see if they are and if they are removing them from the server.

Discord Scenarios:

1. How would you handle a situation where a person is posting NSFW in the Discord Server?: I would mute them and give a warning and then tell a senior mod or admin about what happened, so they are aware.

2. How would you handle a situation where a person is trying to bring Drama in from other Servers?: I would give them a warning.

3. How would you handle a situation where a player was trying to advertise on the Discord Server?: I would ask what they are advertising and if it isn't a nft service delete it and warn them.

4. How would you handle a situation where a player is posting bot commands outside of the bot commands channel?: I would kindly tell them that it is the wrong channel and post the link to the right one.

Stabidy

Administrator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Nov 25, 2020
+1 i have no bad experiences with you and you did complete the full application process i would love to see what you can do if given the chance so im all for it

Reactions: steve3739

Rakim Mayers

Aug 4, 2022
+1 dudes a really chill guy, fun to be in the server with. I see no problems of him being a staff member in the future

mCdolans

V.I.P
May 2, 2021
+0, I've dealt with steve in the past, not only does he have an extensive PO, he has shown extreme toxicity in the past. Although I will say, I have not spoke to him for a while and I understand that people change, If he does get staff keep an eye on him.

Park

Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Jan 23, 2022
-1 steve you're cool but i personally don't think you'd make a good staff

Stabidy

Administrator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Nov 25, 2020
Your Staff App Has Been Denied
Due to a recent ban for purp rdm jerome has decided to deny your application if you think this was done in error please appeal your ban and resubmit your application once your appeal has been approved

Status
Not open for further replies.