staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha34

Aug 27, 2020
I would like to be an admin in case you bring back lots of players I will do good staff because I am staffing in several garry's mod server I play garry's mod every day until ten in the morning no stop thank you

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
You need to follow the format.
I've posted the format down below.

Please note to read the application rules
1. Do not post multiple applications if you made a mistake in the application you can always edit it. ( If you need to edit it first make a note on the top so we don't make our decision before you do. )
2. If you are denied you must wait a 1 week period between re-applying unless the member of the management team specifies a time span.
3. Do not copy and paste any parts of someone else's application or your old applications ( Other than your own SteamID or information that would remain the same )!
4. Do not ask staff/players to +1 your applications or to -1 other applications!
5. You must follow the format you may add comments and things like that.
6. You must copy the entire format excluding the staff application rules that include the questions!
7. If a scenario has an indicator for a gamemode you are not applying for then answer N/A to it.
8. You can not have a private profile if you are applying to become staff.

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
2. Do you have a Microphone? -
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or HL2RP )? -
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM? -
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? -
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? -
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? -
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? -
11. How old are you? -
12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -
4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) -
5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) -
6. Someone is running around, punch-spamming, and clearly doesn't know how the gamemode works? ( HL2RP ) -
7. If someone has two warnings, but is continuing to break the rules? ( HL2RP ) -
8. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? ( HL2RP ) -
9. If you noticed an instance of powergaming? ( HL2RP ) -
10. If someone abused the engine to get inside a restricted area/an out of bounds area? ( HL2RP ) -

Alright you’ve had almost 2 days to fix your staff app.
1. You didn’t follow the format
2. You don’t seem fit for staff as you constantly break rules and ask to be boosted
3. You say you wanna be staff here but you are extremely inactive
Those are my reasons for the -1

Last edited:

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
I would like to be an admin in case you bring back lots of players I will do good staff because I am staffing in several garry's mod server I play garry's mod every day until ten in the morning no stop thank you
First off this does not follow the format AT ALL

Secondly, you shouldn't want to be staff 'incase players come' that just makes you seem unqualified.

Third, staffing on multiple servers while not against the rules as a staff member, shows you may spread yourself too thin and not put much time into our server.

Overall, very unqualified and unprofessional application.

Thegdw

Mar 25, 2019
+1
It says I am an active member on the forums so my opinion matters. Don't worry my gamer I think you have what it takes to be a staff member

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
Denied
We thank you for your application, however, we believe that you are unfit to join our Staff Team.
You may re-apply on 9/04/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.