Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt

Mar 2, 2019
1. What is your Steam Name & Steam-ID? - Bolt | Gaming & STEAM_0:1:49606598
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes
3. What NotFound. Tech Server are you applying for? ( Base Wars or Murder )? - Base Wars
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Both & EST
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - Have some experience but has been a while.
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound. Tech Servers? - To Help the community.
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes NVIDIA Shadow
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - Unknown 300 to 400?
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? - I have Many hours on the server and i am generally on good terms with everyone.
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? - Maybe depends on how i feel about the direction the server heads.
11. How old are you? - 22
12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak? No

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - First ask them to stop nicely either by VOIP or Text Chat. If Player continues after several warnings Mute and talk to the player.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - Ask them to please calm down and take a second to cool off if needed then depending the situation take further action.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Consult with Other staff gather evidence, talk to staff who is possibly abusing their rank, and bring it to the proper Staff to handle said situation.
4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( Base Wars ) - Go to Player See what the commotion is about figure out if it was a accident. If need be, Give a verbal Warning and then a warn or further course of action.
5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( Base Wars ) - Communicate to player the props of concern ask them to get rid of them if player refuses give a verbal warn then if player continues to give a written warn and so forth.

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound. Tech Servers? - To Help the community.
This is lackluster

Overall since I don't want to do a full depth analyzation of this, Something I do wanna point out server wise is You haven't been active a lot or at least from what I've saw, not only that you go afk a lot and for a while

For now it's a ± 0

Weeabamboozled

Senior-Administrator
Staff-Member
Feb 26, 2019
Texas
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Both & EST
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - Have some experience but has been a while.
Please elaborate further on these.

Aside from that, you are generally online around my hours so I have seen you almost every day. I wont comment on being AFK because lets be honest, most players playtime is from afking while playing another game while waiting on printers. The only issue I find with the application is the questions stated above so please elaborate and tag me in the reply. Also I want to bring up that Wolfs response should not be taken into account considering it is likely a biased opinion considering your brothers.

Another thing we need to be assured is the relations between you and your brother not getting in the way of decision making. This is notice not only for you but for your brother as well as the management further looks into the application and responses of the Staff and or Community.

If you can get me more in depth explanations on the questions above then my rating will change.

Neutral +0

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
Denied
We thank you for your application, however, we believe that you are unfit to join our Staff Team.
You may re-apply on 9/04/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.