Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foundation

Aug 12, 2020
fuck you faggot its called no recoil and i made it myself you have to have a certain mouse to do it to

Last edited:

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - 9h 42min 31s
I'd like to see you have more time on the server to fully familiarize yourself with the rules and staff.
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? -
You haven't filled out this area.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Immediately record them and the action they are doing and post it on the forums.
Instead of posting it on the forums, you'd wanna see it to Higher ups.
1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - I would give them a warning and if they continued i would mute there chat for a amount of time
You usually wanna give them a verbal warning first, if you weren't talking about a verbal warn.

All in all, Your staff application seems a bit rushed, your scenarios could use so work but that could be fixed if you make it to S.I.T.
I haven't seen you on the server. so for me it's a

± 0

Weeabamboozled

Senior-Administrator
Staff-Member
Feb 26, 2019
Texas
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - 9h 42min 31s
Your in game hours are a little low but can be improved as you play on the server.

9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? -
A response would be nice to know your strengths and weaknesses.

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - I would give them a warning and if they continued i would mute there chat for a amount of time
Something they changed since I was previously staff was the leniency with a lot of punishments. So you would normally verbally warn them before taking any action in this situation.

3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Immediately record them and the action they are doing and post it on the forums.
This would depend on rank and your best bet to get this taken care of would be to go to the next staff member in line with the evidence.

4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - I would ask for them to be removed, if he does i will let him be on his ways but if he does it again i will give him a warning. And if he still does not remove/stop i would ban him. Im not entirely sure with how the banning system works in this server
I would say your not too far off with this response considering you wont know the ban system until you become a S.I.T.

Overall I feel the application is decent yet rushed and partially incomplete, however the playtime is lacking. I don't think I have met you before or seen your name which may be good or bad for you. In the end, I think if you spend more time helping out the server as a player to get your name known and taking some time to rework your scenarios, you could be a pretty good S.I.T. all the other kinks would be worked out within training. So with that my response is going to be a:

Foundation

Aug 12, 2020
i dont really understand what you mean by rushed, i have been staff before and i know how it works. but think you for your help to make it better :)

D

Deleted member 164

9h 42min 31s
these hours are not really the greatest, but playtime isnt really a factor in whether i + or - someone. lets keep reading.

if you're talking a verbal warning, this is a good response. if you're talking an ACTUAL warning, you should never go directly to a warning if its a first tome offence.

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - Well it depends on the situation, i would bring both of them to me and try to figure out/solve the problem. if i didn't know what to do i would get a higher up staff member to help out. At least that is how i dealt with people on Garnet.
this could work in very few scenarios. start with trying to solve the problem, but if theres no solving it, its best to tell them to take the argument elsewhere or face a mute.

posting on the forums isn't a great thing to do if you're staff as well. its best to just hand it off to management and let them deal with it.

Overall, this isn't the best staff application ive seen. i would recommend playing more, and getting to know the server better. establish yourself in the community, get to know other players, and become a liked figure. working on your scenarios would also help.

For now, im going to have to

D

Deleted member 164

these hours are not really the greatest, but playtime isnt really a factor in whether i + or - someone. lets keep reading.

if you're talking a verbal warning, this is a good response. if you're talking an ACTUAL warning, you should never go directly to a warning if its a first tome offence.

this could work in very few scenarios. start with trying to solve the problem, but if theres no solving it, its best to tell them to take the argument elsewhere or face a mute.

posting on the forums isn't a great thing to do if you're staff as well. its best to just hand it off to management and let them deal with it.

Overall, this isn't the best staff application ive seen. i would recommend playing more, and getting to know the server better. establish yourself in the community, get to know other players, and become a liked figure. working on your scenarios would also help.

For now, im going to have to

oh, and i should add, you asked me where to find the rules when you were applying. not knowing the rules is a MAJOR sign you are unfit for staff

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
Denied
For obvious reasons this application will be denied, you may not re-apply until you are unbanned from our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.