Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooshman420

Apr 29, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -Mooshman420-STEAM_0:1:59562240
2. Do you have a Microphone? -Yes
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or Murder )? -Basewars.
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -Right now i have nothing going on i can get on everyday my time zone is eastern.
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? -Yes i have a full understanding of ulx and how to use it.
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? -I think i can be helpful to those who play the server.
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -Yes and no if i need to download something to record i can(If needed i will).
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? -85 hours played
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? -I respect others and fellow staff members and, i am a very trust worthy person.
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?-I will try to do what is asked of me if i dont not understand how to do said rule ill be the first to let you know.
11. How old are you? -24
12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?-No im not.

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -I'd talk to them and see why they were spamming then tell them it isnt allowed then if they kept doing it id warn them.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -I'd ask them to talk using /pms or if it was harassment id tell them to stop then if they kepting doing it follow it with a warn.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -i'd record and report to rocker or the next higher rank online.
4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) -tell them not to prop spam then ask them to remove there props and go build a base if the prop spam didnt stop freeze him and warn him.
5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) -I would tell the owner of said entities to sell them that public entities are not allowed on the server if they sold them that would be that if they didnt and kept them there then i would warn them.

haiku

V.I.P
Apr 9, 2020
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? -Yes i have a full understanding of ulx and how to use it.
Yes as in: full understanding of ULX and experience staffing or just experienced with ULX?
Even though i don't know what ULX is I'm happy to see someone experienced with it (since it's probably some admin tool thing I don't know)

The hours could use some work, but I don't know how you got to prestige 16 in only 85 hours, something's off

Your reasons are short, but good, and I see you're a very active player at the time.
Your scenarios on the other hand don't have much thought and time put into them. You should really look into them more.

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -I'd talk to them and see why they were spamming then tell them it isnt allowed then if they kept doing it id warn them.
First off, most of the time someone is spamming because they're trying to annoy someone or are angry, but sometimes they're misunderstood and that's why talking to them would only be useful if they aren't spamming anything bad. You should also use mutes in the couple first of your scenarios

3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -i'd record and report to rocker or the next higher rank online.
You can also report them on the forums, but that's your choice, I myself would give them another chance (depending on how bad their rank-abuse was) but I'm happy that you're strict when it comes to the rules.

5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) -I would tell the owner of said entities to sell them that public entities are not allowed on the server if they sold them that would be that if they didnt and kept them there then i would warn them.
I'm just.. confused. What do you mean by selling them that public entities are not allowed on the server? I'd love to find out if that's some kind of ancient language.

But until I found out this what this poetic genius inside you is trying to express, you get a

big funny red -1

Zym

Apr 30, 2020
The hours could use some work, but I don't know how you got to prestige 16 in only 85 hours, something's off
I dont think theres anything off, Moosh have 14k hours of gametime in Garrys mod and this is probably not his first basewar server he has been on..
I have been "basing" with Moosh and he has shown me what to do, so i can level the most efficient way. And its not even sketchy. Buy all the printers possible and spend points on your vault... so probs to him to show a newbie the ways to play. - raid - raid - raid

You can also report them on the forums, but that's your choice, I myself would give them another chance (depending on how bad their rank-abuse was) but I'm happy that you're strict when it comes to the rules.
Isnt the point of reporting on forum that its the players and not the staff that report on there, staff is the ones who takes the big choices not players? So i dont see why he should be reporting on forums - but thats just my opinion :)

I'm just.. confused. What do you mean by selling them that public entities are not allowed on the server? I'd love to find out if that's some kind of ancient language.
Clearly if you read the rules it states that its not allowed to have entities outside your base...
look under basing and building "5. No entities are allowed outside of your base."
So i guess what he means is that he will tell the so called player to sell or move the entities. if they fail to do so they will get a warning..

I think Moosh does a great job taking in new people to show and teach.
big funny green +1 from me
[/QUOTE]

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
Just asking where is the mute? it would help with the chat spam

I think i can be helpful to those who play the server.
Kinda lackluster, would like to see a bit more.

From what I have saw, you been active. You can be quite helpful every now and then.

I don't know how you got to prestige 16 in only 85 hours, something's off
I can agree with haiku just a tiny bit, it is strange that you are prestige 16 in 85 hours but its not that strange due to how quick you can prestige with the right prestige perks.

So a overview. Your scenarios could use some work but they're not the worst. as I said mutes would be helpful. For now I'll give you a

+1
But it can always change on how you act.

haiku

V.I.P
Apr 9, 2020
Isnt the point of reporting on forum that its the players and not the staff that report on there, staff is the ones who takes the big choices not players? So i dont see why he should be reporting on forums - but thats just my opinion :)
There's a section for Player and Staff reports, you may have not seen it, reporting to a higher rank is a great option, but I would probably do both.

Clearly if you read the rules it states that its not allowed to have entities outside your base...
look under basing and building "5. No entities are allowed outside of your base."
So i guess what he means is that he will tell the so called player to sell or move the entities. if they fail to do so they will get a warning..
Yet you still don't explain anything about
sell them that public entities are not allowed on the server if they sold them that would be that
What does he mean by " sell them thatpublic entities are not allowed on the server"?
Does he mean public entities as in: entities outside your base? As in entities in the public?
but really what does he mean by that, help

You also barely provided any points on why you gave him a +1, you should definitely elaborate on why you did.

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
What does he mean by " sell them thatpublic entities are not allowed on the server"?
Does he mean public entities as in: entities outside your base? As in entities in the public?
Haiku He's basically saying that entities outside of base aren't allowed, He just worded it differently. He says they're public entities because anyone can use them.

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
Looking at your application I cant find anything to really pick at that puts it as a bad application because the application portion is really well written and concise.

As for the scenarios, those are also good, some of them could probably be improved some but that can be corrected if you make it to SIT

+1

Larsdewolf (Lars.plevier)

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Dec 28, 2019
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? -85 hours played
I agree that the hours could be improved a bit more, but i my self didn't have a lot of hours when i applied for staff so i would give him a chance on that.

Some of the scenario's could use some improvement.

+1

Nobody?

Apr 18, 2020
Scenarios and appliaction seems a bit lackluster in general.

Every time I raid you you get toxic and sometimes you have an illegal base (like the underground waterfall one)

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
Denied
We don't think you are a good fit for staff, thank you for your application. You may not re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.