Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus ._.

Feb 25, 2021
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: Cerberus ._., 76561198325097790, and steam account
2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, I have a Blue Yeti Mic and my headset.
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: Monday- Thursday 5:30pm-9pm Friday-Saturday 11pm-2am. My time zone is Central Time.
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: I do not have any experience with staffing or ULX/SAM so I hope that I will learn because I am a quick learner.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: I enjoy Basewars and I feel like becoming staff will help better the experience for me and others.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes, I have OBS studio that I have up at all times when I am gaming.
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 90 hours
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I think I will become an important role at keeping to the rules, making sure they are enforced and making sure people are having fun. I have also been the victim to toxicity so I know what it's like to be on the receiving end.
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: Yes, because it will give me more opportunities to learn and to better myself.
10. How old are you?: 14
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: English, Afrikaans, and some Spanish

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: Firstly, I would start recording on OBS studio for evidence, then I would give them a verbal warning telling them to stop chat spamming. If they continue, I would give them a warning. If they still do not stop spamming I will contact a higher up so that they can deal with the problem effectively.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: I would start recording, I would then take one to a sit and ask what happened. After that, I would get the other person into a sit and ask for their side of the story. I would then come to a conclusion and give verbal/warnings if needed. If they continue to argue I would give them a warning.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: If another staff member was abusing their power I would record them abusing their power and contact a higher up to make sure they are dealt with, while including evidence of their rank abuse.

BaseWars Scenarios:

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do?: If a player was prop spamming I would start recording and give them a quick verbal warning to make sure that they know that what they are doing is wrong. If they continue, I would give them a warning and if they still continue after me telling them off for those two times, I would contact a higher up.
2. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do?: If someone had entities outside their base I would start recording on my OBS Studio. I would then tell them that having entities outside their base isn't allowed. If they don't listen to me and keep having entities outside, I would give them a warning. If they still ignore my two warnings then I will contact a higher up to deal with the situation.

Reactions: DoomShadow1854

Taullarcis

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
TTT Staff
Apr 5, 2020

±0

Overall I don't know enough about you to give honest feedback, but the application does look nice and well put together.

rotter

Apr 3, 2021
+1

Your application is very put well and I've seen you on the server a couple of times and you seem like a chill dude.

OneOne7Spartan

Feb 22, 2021

+1

He's Chill can take toxicity and can be reasonable and strict and he wont break under any situation.

Larsdewolf

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
Dec 28, 2019
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application.

Denial Reason: We don't think you currently fit the view of our Staff Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.