Staff Application Mawcazarr

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawcazarr

Apr 6, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - Mawcazarr : STEAM_0:0:59335287
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or Murder )? - Basewars
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - EveryDay
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - Yes I have experience, I have owned servers, I have made servers, and been a dev for a server before
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? - The reason why i am applying for staff is, I dont want to see the server go to crap when someone is hacking and making the game unfair, I want to keep the server fun and help people that dont know what to do in the game, Ill help the best i can and show them the ropes so they see the server is fun and not just leave
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes, I have invalid shadow play
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - around 20
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? - I dont If you guys find someone better then me go on ahead i am still going to be playing the server and having fun i just want to be apart of the team and keep the server fun
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? - Depends on if you need a network staff, Its all up to the time i become it or not
11. How old are you? - 21

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - Ask to stop first warning, 5 min mute if they continue mute for 10 mins if they continue doing it after 1 kick if they still continue doing the same thing ban for 1 hour
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - Ask them nicely to stop and take a breath and just relax if they not and they are continueing to keep going mute them both for 5 mins so they will stop then follow the steps if it keeps getting out of control
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Message the owner showing them what they are doing, if the owner isnt on message a higher rank person.
4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - Ask them nicely to not do that on the server and ask them to remove the props if they dont and keep doing it put them in jail and remove the props and let them think about what they did
5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - Ask them to remove them and put them in there base or just to remove them, if they dont talk to them and tell them how the server works and stuff

D

Deleted member 164

I have owned servers
When you say youve owned servers in the past, id like to know what servers, and their current status.

I dont If you guys find someone better then me go on ahead i am still going to be playing the server and having fun i just want to be apart of the team and keep the server fun
This question is put here to make us believe that you truly want to be staff, and your response just makes it seem like you dont care if youre staff or not. Convince us that you want it.

mute them both
This is a common mistake. muting both parties usually leads to further aggravation, as in most cases, there is an aggressor and a victm.

put them in jail and remove the props and let them think about what they did
letting them think about it is what banning a player is for.

Overall your application isnt the greatest. I cant attest to your activity, as i havent been online, so ill leave that up to other players/staff. Your scenarios arent the greatest, and you seem to leave out banning and warning (not verbal warns).

mawcazarr

Apr 6, 2020
1. All my server that i use to own and been the dev's for are down it was years ago when i did that stuff,
2. Yes i want to be a admin on the server no i am not going to make me sound better then anyone else that is dumb.
3. Will i didn't just say i was just going to mute both of them, I will follow the steps but if it comes down to it, yes ill mute both to stop them from fighting,
4. why just ban someone that is removing players off the server you never know most people just want to get banned of the server if we show them attention they feed off that, why dont just make it where they cant move and stuff and leave them there, if they come back and do it then follow up with the ban not just ban them.

D

Deleted member 164

1. All my server that i use to own and been the dev's for are down it was years ago when i did that stuff,
2. Yes i want to be a admin on the server no i am not going to make me sound better then anyone else that is dumb.
3. Will i didn't just say i was just going to mute both of them, I will follow the steps but if it comes down to it, yes ill mute both to stop them from fighting,
4. why just ban someone that is removing players off the server you never know most people just want to get banned of the server if we show them attention they feed off that, why dont just make it where they cant move and stuff and leave them there, if they come back and do it then follow up with the ban not just ban them.
as Jisatsu said;

"We believed that our community should be capable of reading our rules and at least sticking to them a reasonable amount; however, if a member wanted to disregard the rules, we think that they don't have a right within our community. If you aren't mature enough to get the idea after three warns, you aren't listening, and we doubt you will listen after all that. "

Banning is a part of being a staff member, and knowing when to ban and how long to ban someone is something you must be capable of doing.

RockerOfWorlds

Community-Owner
Staff-Member
Jan 28, 2019
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to make a Staff Application though you have been denied for in-activity.

You can re-apply on 4/22/2020!​

Status
Not open for further replies.