Stabidy Power Tripping Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
1. What is your steam name? - IJC
2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Stabidy staff
3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? -staff
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? -
So where it all started was when i asked something due to what sirinsanity said.
1617771490672.png
Ganch answered me and then
1617771514512.png
Stabidy muted him for a question. So he was just answering the question i posed. Sure maybe he worded it incorrectly, but ethically since i was kind of at fault of him answering my question i stood up for him ofc.
1617771686246.png
That is what I said. And as u can see prx started being hostile towards me first. So I reposted what Sir insanity said1617771753444.png
Even Fizzy himself showed what Sir was talking about. In my opinion answering a question about what the warning was for is different from "using a photo."
1617771855879.png
Prx still being hostile towards me.
1617771894468.png
Still being hostile.
1617771916544.png
Sir calling me retarded
1617771980001.png

1617772000129.png
These show the convo of me being confused on the mute he was given. Which a perm mute for answering a question is very unjust and very authoritarian, *cough**cough* like moat*cough*
1617772127224.png
Here is Sir promoting trolling but thats not the point of the report. This img shows me saying sorry and taking a jab at the staff handling the situation because I felt like they were handling it incorrectly.
TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT POST DUE TO ATTACHMENTS

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
1617772245267.png
Prx still being toxic towards me so I match tone with him
1617772294293.png
There is my response to prx and me asking Sir why he warned everyone if he didnt want everyone to know.
1617772369929.png
He answered back and then i was muted right after that last msg
1617772408538.png
Muted for that. Yet I was trolling. I was an active participant of the convo and was taking hate on from prx and dealt with it well till i called him illiterate and questioning with what the staff were doing.
1617772519131.png
From stabidy's first msg it shows bias towards me. Since he didnt also distribute punishment toward prx who started being toxic to me first just shows his internal bias against me.

I want Stabidy off the staff team. TY for reading. I also request for the punishment to be taken off and strickened from my po.

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
I didnt leave out the first image. My bad on the second. I had little sleep last night and it is about midnight and must have just missed it when scrolling through discord to gather evidence
1617773073070.png
There is more of the context above it. Yet that doesnt itself rule for a mute. I mean i feel like its the similar as why retard was taken out of the hateful conduct.
1617773194634.png

SirInsanity

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 3, 2020
Look, it could have all been avoided if you decided not to dig deeper and then use my own words against me. You have done this over and over multiple times with other staff members trying to use their own words against them. Where else will I announce to stop using the photo or their words in the wrong context? Basewars general? MC general? Suggestions chat? The only way to get the message through to everyone would either be to tell everyone in TTT general or in TTT staff support. I see no other way to announce it to everyone else in a better way.

Scopes

Staff-Member
Discord Staff
Dec 4, 2020
You posted this in the wrong thread. Stabidy is not Basewars. It’s discord

• Haha
Reactions: IJC

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
Look, it could have all been avoided if you decided not to dig deeper and then use my own words against me. You have done this over and over multiple times with other staff members trying to use their own words against them. Where else will I announce to stop using the photo or their words in the wrong context? Basewars general? MC general? Suggestions chat? The only way to get the message through to everyone would either be to tell everyone in TTT general or in TTT staff support. I see no other way to announce it to everyone else in a better way.
I actually didnt use your words against you. As you did not get affected by any of it and I didnt use it to my benefit. If you are going to make baseless claims about me in a report against someone else please create your own report on me and not bring it on in my thread. I gave you different ways in your dms you should have done it. By the way the way you word stuff makes you come off as ignorant and jerkish, even asshole-ish at some points. This is something you yourself should work on.
You posted this in the wrong thread. Stabidy is not Basewars. It’s discord
ima have to refer to my earlier statement on this one. I was tired

SirInsanity

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 3, 2020
I actually didnt use your words against you. As you did not get affected by any of it and I didnt use it to my benefit. If you are going to make baseless claims about me in a report against someone else please create your own report on me and not bring it on in my thread. I gave you different ways in your dms you should have done it. By the way the way you word stuff makes you come off as ignorant and jerkish, even asshole-ish at some points. This is something you yourself should work on.
Your words: "For example, "Anyone caught spreading a current rumor or using a photo that is circulating currently, that shows someone saying something out of context will be punished to the fullest extent. Consider everyone warned." See mine keeps confidentiality so ones who dont know dont know who it is about"

So you want everyone to speculate on what is circulating? It makes the community want to speculate even more compared to what I said.

"or if u posted "ANYONE caught talking or spreading rumors regarding a gun named "Me Gustan Las Ninas" will be punished to the fullest extent""

Very vague. People will start prying even more.

And in response to what you said about me coming off as ignorant, jerkish, and even asshole-ish, I merely mimic the way that people talk to me. I will act nice and respectful if the way that a person will talk to me is nice and respectful. Given the situation, you were starting to become toxic and wanted to protect the guy who deliberately tried spreading it around in response to your question. You even tried to go around what I said just to get the guy unmuted.

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
Your words: "For example, "Anyone caught spreading a current rumor or using a photo that is circulating currently, that shows someone saying something out of context will be punished to the fullest extent. Consider everyone warned." See mine keeps confidentiality so ones who dont know dont know who it is about"

So you want everyone to speculate on what is circulating? It makes the community want to speculate even more compared to what I said.

"or if u posted "ANYONE caught talking or spreading rumors regarding a gun named "Me Gustan Las Ninas" will be punished to the fullest extent""

Very vague. People will start prying even more.

And in response to what you said about me coming off as ignorant, jerkish, and even asshole-ish, I merely mimic the way that people talk to me. I will act nice and respectful if the way that a person will talk to me is nice and respectful. Given the situation, you were starting to become toxic and wanted to protect the guy who deliberately tried spreading it around in response to your question. You even tried to go around what I said just to get the guy unmuted.
I see you talk to everyone in the same manor. If you can tell by the chat I only got hostile when Prx was showing hostility towards me yet nothing happened to him. How do you know he deliberately tried spreading instead of answering my question? Ive nvr see u act nice towards anyone. But thats not what the reports about so lets drop that part here.

And sir u used circulating and referred to Fizzy as it was something bad Fizzy did. Yes second was supposed to be vague as vagueness can also be used to avoid questions, but it wasnt vague enough for ppl who knew about the situation.

SirInsanity

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 3, 2020
I see you talk to everyone in the same manor. If you can tell by the chat I only got hostile when Prx was showing hostility towards me yet nothing happened to him. How do you know he deliberately tried spreading instead of answering my question? Ive nvr see u act nice towards anyone.
Yes you haven't seen my other interactions. Can't judge my interaction towards other people based on how I interact with a small number of people

And sir u used circulating and referred to Fizzy as it was something bad Fizzy did. Yes second was supposed to be vague as vagueness can also be used to avoid questions, but it wasnt vague enough for ppl who knew about the situation.
ANYONE caught using a photo or trying to mention what was said that is currently circulating and shows Fizzy saying something and is taken out context will face severe consequences. Consider all of you warned.

If you read it more in-depth, I am referring to what Fizzy said and is taken out of context. Where does it say that its something bad they did? Vagueness just leads to more questions given my experience on Moat. So that's what I did, I removed almost every vagueness to what happened to send a message that is clear to almost everyone not just a select group of people who use it as a meme. What is the point of a warning if not everyone knows why there is a warning in the first place?

Don't post it or talk about it=No trouble at all. simple as that

Last edited:
  • Wow

imdewtour

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
Discord Staff
Aug 7, 2020
Alright, let's handle this,

While you may not have meant it in a harmful manner it would've been best to DM a staff member and not push the situation after it was stated that it shouldn't be talked about. I personally can't blame staff for acting a bit hostile towards this, we have been dealing with the Fizzy shit for multiple days now, a completely out-of-context image is being used as an excuse to call our staff pedophiles. We've had people join before just to call staff pedophiles, shit is really tiring to deal with.

That being said, Ganch's mute was completely warranted and honestly should've resulted in a ban. They were told not to post shit about the situation the day prior to them saying that, to clarify Ganch said "He likes little girls > apparently > ://", that's why he was muted. He phrased it that way to bring it up on purpose.

As for prx, they weren't really toxic at all, I'm almost certain you got muted for prying about the situation at hand not for the statements you made hence why prx was not muted.

If you would like to know about a situation just DM me next time, I give back the same respect that I am given. If you respectfully DM me about something I will give a respectful reply.

Lastly, Discord announcement soon 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.