Shepard base camping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemo

Aug 30, 2020
What is your steam name? - Teemo
2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Shepard Cat STEAM_0:1:56492932
3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - player
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - I was just recently raided by him, he refused to leave so i ended up killing him. Then I died to someone else, in my base, so i had to come back from spawn, fixed my wall where he blowtorched in and he ran into my base. Then while in my base he just kills me.
5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) - https://streamable.com/yijtb4 If the video is to grainy you can look through logs to see it was him at that time.

Ianman19

Jun 5, 2019
not base camping sense you did point a gun at him which he has the right to shoot you and he just wanted to turn off the loud ass spray you were playing

Last edited:

imdewtour

Staff-Member
Aug 7, 2020
No action will be taken.
Due to the nature that I can only see 1 death occur and the death that occurred you accidentally left the player in. While it was a accident I will be treating it like a normal case of them walking in, in that sense it's kind of a "dick thing to do" but I wouldn't consider it base-camping.

If you provide more evidence in the future or have any other issues please contact staff, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.