Samples Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sample

Apr 23, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - Sample STEAM_0:1:224070993
2. Do you have a Microphone? - No :/
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or Murder )? - BaseWars
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Mostly on weekends sometimes on weekdays.
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - Yes I have staffed on many other servers
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? - I chose to apply because I really like the community. I think that being a staff member on here can allow me to help people whenever they need it. Sometimes people in chat always ask admins for help and when i try and help them they dont even take my advice. I just really like helping people and i can stop whatever im doing in game. If im raiding and someone makes a ticket i will take it. No matter what the circumstances are i will always be there to help.
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - yes i do.
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - I currently have 64hrs 36min and 30 sec
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? -I think you should choose me over others because I can be active more. I can be of service every single second i am on. I also think i am a better choice because Ive seem some staff do this in the past I would make a ticket and then they would wait 5-10 min before they take it because they are too busy doing something in game and i will never do that i will help people on the spot.
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? - If i get that high in ranks becoming Network Staff would be amazing. It means i can help the servers and make everyone have a better time playing.
11. How old are you? - 17

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - I would mute them.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - I would tell them to stop or take it to DM's
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Record it and make a report on the forums
4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - I would freeze them and then delete all of their props., but if they continue i will warn them.
5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - I would tell him/her to get rid of them. If they dont get rid of them then they shall be warned.

Thank you for reading my application. Have a great day.

Apr 12, 2020
Skipping the small talk.

- First interaction with him pretty much showed how his general maturity is. He was typing on the streets and my faction members shot him. He claims he was shot as soon as he left his base. He was never close to his base to begin with.

- He was warned x2 for intentionally breaking rules. Not accidental. Knowingly did it even after making a staff application. Raid interference and making a raid base x2. His integrity is questionable.

- Not the most pleasant player to see on the server. Constantly spams RDM in chat which becomes a eye sore with time.

- Base camped my faction as people went out to build the base from the outside. Going so much as to shoot into the base as people opened the door.

Last edited:

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Mostly on weekends sometimes on weekdays.
Didnt mention timezone, E.G. UTC, BST
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - Yes I have staffed on many other servers
Good to see experience.
Mabey ask them to stop first before just muting them, mabey they were trying to get your attention or something like that.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Record it and make a report on the forums
4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - I would freeze them and then delete all of their props., but if they continue i will warn them.
5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - I would tell him/her to get rid of them. If they dont get rid of them then they shall be warned.
All in all, Scenarios need work and a bit more effort put into them rather then just 1 sentence each.

Also,
Skipping the small talk.

- First interaction with him pretty much showed how his general maturity is. He was typing on the streets and my faction members shot him. He claims he was shot as soon as he left his base. He was never close to his base to begin with.

- He was warned x2 for intentionally breaking rules. Not accidental. Knowingly did it even after making a staff application. Raid interference and making a raid base x2. His integrity is questionable.

- Not the most pleasant player to see on the server. Constantly spams RDM in chat which becomes a eye sore with time.

- Base camped my faction as people went out to build the base from the outside. Going so much as to shoot into the base as people opened the door.
Sounds like you didnt even read the application, just thought of a bad experience you have had with him and felt this was your time for revenge.

Nobody?

Apr 18, 2020
On what? "Staffing on many other servers" doesnt mean anything when you don't even say what the gamemode is.

The application seems generic. But also based on in-game interactions I wouldn't really think he would be fit for staff.

Dorito DeVito

Apr 15, 2020
Sounds like you didnt even read the application, just thought of a bad experience you have had with him and felt this was your time for revenge.
While his rating isn't fully based on the answers, it is still completely valid. In truth, scenario answers should hold the lowest merit for consideration, since it's answering reused questions. You practically have a study guide since you can see other applications' answers. Hard to say they take their responses seriously when they break rules regularly.

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
A mute may not always be necessary, it is always good to ask them to stop beforehand as perhaps they are accidentally pressing a bind unknowingly.

I would make a ticket and then they would wait 5-10 min before they take it because they are too busy doing something in game and i will never do that i will help people on the spot.
I will say, while this is a good sentiment, sticking to it may be difficult.

Overall the application part looks thought out and well written, the scenarios could use some work.

However, very recently you have been caught breaking the rules intentionally when staff were not on, and the way I see it, if you were the only staff online, I fear you may be tempted to abuse, and because of that I cannot support you.

haiku

V.I.P
Apr 9, 2020
You didn't really specify if you're expierienced with using ULX. But besides that it's great to have experienced staff.

If im raiding and someone makes a ticket i will take it. No matter what the circumstances are i will always be there to help.
That's not a reason to apply on the server, it's rather a reason why they should choose you over other staff members.

The hours on the server could use some work, but that will probably change in the future.

9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? -I think you should choose me over others because I can be active more. I can be of service every single second i am on. I also think i am a better choice because Ive seem some staff do this in the past I would make a ticket and then they would wait 5-10 min before they take it because they are too busy doing something in game and i will never do that i will help people on the spot.
In question 4., You said You are sometimes available on weekdays and mostly on weekends, and does that really make you that much more active than other staff? I also didn't ever have issues with tickets taking 5-10 minutes, unless staff just... weren't online?

I won't go over the scenarios since they're really short and could use some work, but besides that, Your application is pretty ok.

I also have heard that You've been caught intentionally breaking the rules TWICE, which is not great and it's part of the reason you get a

boy you are lacking

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
While his rating isn't fully based on the answers, it is still completely valid. In truth, scenario answers should hold the lowest merit for consideration, since it's answering reused questions. You practically have a study guide since you can see other applications' answers. Hard to say they take their responses seriously when they break rules regularly.
Ahh but when i take a small bit of someones scenario ansers im called a copier and that i plagiarized but you can say it and it gets a like from peter is my master fan club XD

D

Deleted member 164

To start off with, yes, you did get warned for having raid bases. There was a player report against you and I handled it. You generally dont seem to be a well liked member of the community, and the things other people have said in these replies is valid. You may have experience, but experience doesnt matter when people dont like having you around. I dont beleive youd make good staff.

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
Ye,
with the video i just whatched about u raid interfering and trying to prop block the door so the raiders cant get in, you shouldn't be staff at all.

Larsdewolf (Lars.plevier)

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Dec 28, 2019
Your scenario's could use some improvement some seem a bit harsh, as I've read and heard people dislike you. I believe you wouldn't make a good staff.

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
So lately you've been extremely inactive unless you get on when i'm not on. You have been warned before by staff. You application could use some work.

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
Denied
We don't think you are a good fit for staff, thank you for your application. You may re-apply on 5/28/2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.