report on agolf

Lukasxso

Dec 9, 2020
1. What is your steam name? - Lukasxso
2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - agolf notfound.tech STEAM_0:1:22477671
3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - regular
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - I trew a babynade, which he did not see me throw, it dint hit him, he comes bakc up the ladder and kills me
5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) - https://streamable.com/w2ii1a

AquA_SnK

Jan 4, 2021
when was the last time your account wasn't starting a thread in the "staff/player reports"

EDIT - id take this back. but its funny and true so i don't want to

• Love
Reactions: God Tier

God Tier

Jun 12, 2021
This is the most petty report ever, he easily could have seen you throw that with high FOV and stretched res which you don't know if he's using, and it was common sense that only you could have thrown it. -1

Lukasxso

Dec 9, 2020
This is the most petty report ever, he easily could have seen you throw that with high FOV and stretched res which you don't know if he's using, and it was common sense that only you could have thrown it. -1
he wasnt even on the ladder when I trew it, making it impossible to see me, not to mention the fact that I was croutched when I trew it, making it all the harder to see, even from the side