Reaper|NT| Staff App

TheReaper

Dec 14, 2020
General:

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: Reaper|NT| Notfound.tech STEAM_0:0:455129036
2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: After 12:00 pm GMT+10 AEST
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: I do not have any staffing experiences and I do not have any experience with ULX or SAM.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: Cause I think the server needs more admins in my time zones and I'd like to help the community.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes I do
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 768
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I think you should accept me as a staff because you need more staff on at later / different time zones, and id I think it would be a fun and new learning experience.
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: No.
10. How old are you?: 16
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: My main language is English but I speak every little Japanese

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: Warn them to stop a few times if they refuse to listen to mute their chat.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: Kindly ask them to stop if they refuse to do so then mute both parties until they have calmed down.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: Let a management member know and gather evidence as they are abusing their power.

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: Tell the head administrator and send the evidence that I have been sent and ask what I should do and if they oh so wish let them handle it or ask another staff member that has been around longer than I.
2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: Look at death logs and see what had happened and slay the person who was accused of accidental rdm.
3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: Accidental rdm.
4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?: Say in staff chat in-game "Delay = Slay" and if they refuse to listen slay then after round
5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: Ask for evidence and proof of ghosting and then after I have looked at the evidence and proof ban those who are accused

Last edited:

Wolf_Gaming

Administrator
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
TTT Staff
Feb 15, 2020
+1
You been good in game and the staff application looks good and barely seeing any grammar errors

Deathena13

Feb 15, 2021
Ohio
+1 Does not normally cause problems in game normally a fun and active player community likes them. Staff application needs a bit more work just a bit more information just to demonstrate you know a lot of these scenarios.

Prxsteria

Mar 19, 2021
+1 That man's a fucking rat. I'm proud he part of the rat clan. Respect rules doesn't cause much trouble except sometimes when he wants to annoy me

klaus

Apr 30, 2021
USA
-1, Just told Mages to drown himself because he complained about you delaying.
"I'm gonna play the game how I want, you got a problem with it then you can go uhh, drown yourself if you really have a problem with it".
That's wayyyy off the mark for somebody who wants to be staff.

BushGremlin

Dec 30, 2020
well after mages has said this multiple times and harassed me about it I've had enough of it :) so I'm not gonna be exactly "nice"
-1 Theres a difference between not being "nice" and not being hateful and knowingly breaking the rules. If you don't know that/let someone who's not even toxic and just doesn't want you to delay, then you don't have the mindset/maturity/level head to be staff. Telling someone to basically kill themselves because they asked you to delay is yikes.

Reactions: Nightmare671

TheReaper

Dec 14, 2020
-1, Just told Mages to drown himself because he complained about you delaying.
"I'm gonna play the game how I want, you got a problem with it then you can go uhh, drown yourself if you really have a problem with it".
That's wayyyy off the mark for somebody who wants to be staff.
yes I did out of annoyance and I shouldn't have so I agree with this -1 I am doing a few thing atm so can you give my apologies to mages for me

TheReaper

Dec 14, 2020
-1 Theres a difference between not being "nice" and not being hateful and knowingly breaking the rules. If you don't know that/let someone who's not even toxic and just doesn't want you to delay, then you don't have the mindset/maturity/level head to be staff. Telling someone to basically kill themselves because they asked you to delay is yikes.
he didn't ask me to delay and I wasn't exactly thinking of the rules att but that's why I'm taking a break from NT

Jackie28000

Dec 25, 2020
AHAHAAHAHAHAHA. It looks like you spent a little over 2 minutes making this app. You lose your temper too easily, you get toxic whenever things don't go your way and have sudden mood changes. Not only that, look how childish you can get sometimes. YOU DONT NOT DESERVE STAFF. -1

1620393462914.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AYUWOKI
Feb 18, 2021
Well I kinda have seen the same behavior others have described. It seems you get excited/angered way too easily. Sorry dude it’s a -1 from me.

Speed

Dec 4, 2020
+/-1 I personally have not had any problems with you besides you delaying on your T rounds, however I have experienced and hears many things regarding you being very toxic as of recent so I will stay neutral for now

Deathena13

Feb 15, 2021
Ohio
AHAHAAHAHAHAHA. It looks like you spent a little over 2 minutes making this app. You lose your temper too easily, you get toxic whenever things don't go your way and have sudden mood changes. Not only that, look how childish you can get sometimes. YOU DONT NOT DESERVE STAFF. -1

View attachment 726
Question How do you have a STAFF screen shot because only staff can see this and I didnt take a screen shot of this

• Haha
Reactions: AYUWOKI

TheReaper

Dec 14, 2020
-1 gets angry/toxic way too easily.
maybe you should look in the mirror and say that and add cant admit when you're wrong ;) so you go to toxicity and hostility :ROFLMAO: plus your in the poor little group of children that wanna take done notfound :sneaky: aaannd you whine when you don't get what you want lol and you call yourself a "mature adult" lul

Speed

Dec 4, 2020
maybe you should look in the mirror and say that and add cant admit when you're wrong ;) so you go to toxicity and hostility :ROFLMAO: plus your in the poor little group of children that wanna take done notfound :sneaky: aaannd you whine when you don't get what you want lol and you call yourself a "mature adult" lul
be careful replying to things like this on your on app... people will get the wrong idea...

Nightmare671

Feb 23, 2021
Interesting choice for a reply. Point proven. (y)