P3T3R WAFFLES ban appeal

P3T3R_WAFFLES

Sep 10, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? P3T3R WAFFLES STEAM_0:0:101503506
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? P3T3R_WAFFLES#4166
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute or Warn? Ban
4. What platform are you appealing for ( Server or Discord )? Server
5. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for? Basewars

6. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?

I'd like to start off by apologizing. Apologizing to everyone i effected by what had happened. Weeabamboozled, RockerOfWorlds, Taullarcis, Jisatsu, Weighted, and anyone else i may have effected. There's no excuse for what I did, and I'm willing to admit to my wrongdoings. This community, is very near and dear to my heart. One of the very few getaways I have these days to relax, have some fun, and just act like the world isn't literally burning right now. Having ruined that, I have gained a new appreciation for the player base, the server, and those who staff it. I want to come back to the server, to the community, and have those experiences I used to have over the past 4 years. There's not really much else for me to say, other than please. Please, let me come back.

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
While at the time I was a little perturbed by what had transpired. I feel that, after looking back at it, you were upset, we were upset, and everything was handled accordingly, after the amount of time that has passed, I truly feel that you deserve to be unbanned.

Bosszilla

Sep 13, 2020
let me ask a question real quick, when you retired the first time why did you want to come back because from what I saw you were just there to play around. I think you should be unbanned but in future they should not accept retired staff back on the staff team

P3T3R_WAFFLES

Sep 10, 2020
let me ask a question real quick, when you retired the first time why did you want to come back because from what I saw you were just there to play around. I think you should be unbanned but in future they should not accept retired staff back on the staff team
im sorry? I left the staff team to deal with some personal issues, and came back once things were resolved and the server had come back. A staff member isnt there just to do staff things, theyre allowed to have fun too.

Bosszilla

Sep 13, 2020
when I say "playing around" im talking about when doing staff duties otherwise i dont really care what they do, but flying around the map, going into peoples bases and using a crow's call keybind, so do you think this is acceptable? I dont know the details of you leaving the first time but you could have taken a leave of absence and talked something out with rocker.

P3T3R_WAFFLES

Sep 10, 2020
when I say "playing around" im talking about when doing staff duties otherwise i dont really care what they do, but flying around the map, going into peoples bases and using a crow's call keybind, so do you think this is acceptable? I dont know the details of you leaving the first time but you could have taken a leave of absence and talked something out with rocker.
Bruh that was months ago, when I was still moderator lmao.

Teemo

Staff-Member
Aug 30, 2020
IMO I don't think the ban was really justified in the first place for the reasons given. A short ban for some other things you didn't get caught doing, sure but not a perma-ban for those either. I say you should be unbanned.

Nobody?

Apr 18, 2020
when I say "playing around" im talking about when doing staff duties otherwise i dont really care what they do, but flying around the map, going into peoples bases and using a crow's call keybind, so do you think this is acceptable?
ya its funny

i dont get the problem with this

unban peter 2020

imdewtour

V.I.P
Aug 7, 2020
but in future they should not accept retired staff back on the staff team
I mean this isn't the place for it but I'm gonna reply anyways. Most staff have quit on their own accord and are in good standing, there's almost no reason not to accept an ex-staff members app unless they've been known to be a toxic staff member.

Vehnex

Aug 13, 2019

This community, is very near and dear to my heart.
It's unreal to me that you typed this half-ass appeal ngl. Reading this appeal then reading what you type in discord, it's like you're a whole different person. You sit in there and bitch about this then I come to the forum to see your appeal and it's in a complete different tone from how you act in there. If you really wanted to be unbanned and if you really want to even attempt to say the community is "near and dear to your heart" why at all you would sit in that discord in general chat in front of everybody and constantly make it look like rocker and jiatsu are in the wrong.

Here's a quote from your other ban appeal btw "If youre going to be staff, be unbiased. Dont take a players side, no matter who it is or who its against. Get both sides, and listen to them both." I'm going to say something that's going to be a very large pill to swallow for a lot of you and you know who you are. Everybody is biased towards what they think is right. It is mentally impossible for any of you to not be biased towards something, whether or not you are mentally aware of it or even if you are sitting here and being aware of it currently, I cannot deny that I dislike p3t3r with how he very clearly acted with a biased against me and my friend group with when I played, but it isn't very hard for me either to go back and look at the facts and look at what has transpired.

I personally don't think it should be a Permanent ban, I'm not really certain how long it should be, but I personally think this appeal should just be denied in whole as imo everything you say in this appeal just doesn't reflect how you're choosing to act after all this has transpired. Don't get me wrong I see you helping people a lot peter, but then something switches in your mind and you go back to acting like what shows in these images.
peter1.pngpeter2.pngpeter3.pngpeter4.png

imdewtour

V.I.P
Aug 7, 2020
First off, since you like to fucking nitpick everything, how about you read the rules for ban appeals.
3. No +1s or -1s on ban/mute/warn appeals.
It's unreal to me that you typed this half-ass appeal ngl. Reading this appeal then reading what you type in discord, it's like you're a whole different person. You sit in there and bitch about this then I come to the forum to see your appeal and it's in a complete different tone from how you act in there. If you really wanted to be unbanned and if you really want to even attempt to say the community is "near and dear to your heart" why at all you would sit in that discord in general chat in front of everybody and constantly make it look like rocker and jiatsu are in the wrong.
How do you genuinely expect for someone to act on a appeal, of course they're gonna be nice, they want to be fucking unbanned. He sits in general chat and complains because his ban was fucking unjust, I was literally staff when he was banned, one of the ban reasons was for something he literally didn't even do. Also, the community is dear to him, he's literally played for fucking years and has been staff twice.

Here's a quote from your other ban appeal btw "If youre going to be staff, be unbiased. Dont take a players side, no matter who it is or who its against. Get both sides, and listen to them both." I'm going to say something that's going to be a very large pill to swallow for a lot of you and you know who you are. Everybody is biased towards what they think is right. It is mentally impossible for any of you to not be biased towards something, whether or not you are mentally aware of it or even if you are sitting here and being aware of it currently, I cannot deny that I dislike p3t3r with how he very clearly acted with a biased against me and my friend group with when I played, but it isn't very hard for me either to go back and look at the facts and look at what has transpired.
Surely everyone is a little bit biased towards what they think is right, except he wasn't in the wrong, he did absolutely nothing to deserve a perma on the server itself. He was banned in a special case as a ex-staff member. It was a single warn that earned him a perma ban on top of another warn that he had. That's a fucking kick not a perma ban. It was a biased opinion from Rocker and Jiatsu for which he was banned, and I will not go into the specifics on why.

I personally don't think it should be a Permanent ban, I'm not really certain how long it should be, but I personally think this appeal should just be denied in whole as imo everything you say in this appeal just doesn't reflect how you're choosing to act after all this has transpired. Don't get me wrong I see you helping people a lot peter, but then something switches in your mind and you go back to acting like what shows in these images
He is way past any ban period he should've acquired for his actions. The ban appeal should be accepted for the bullshit reason he was banned in the first place, fuck dude I should go as far to say the ban appeal shouldn't fucking exist cause he should've never been banned. He's naturally helping, that's why he became staff twice. I truly don't expect him to not be pissed about the situation until he his actually unbanned.

As an ending note, please truly fuck off as you don't know about the situation but choose to comment on your past interactions with him and how he's acting towards an unfair ban.

P3T3R_WAFFLES

Sep 10, 2020
Yikes, not the first time you haven't read the rules 😂😂😂

You sit in there and bitch about this
No, I dont sit there and bitch. That was the first time I brought it up in awhile, and you just happened to be there for the first time in months.

rocker and jiatsu are in the wrong
Because they are and everyone knows it

I cannot deny that I dislike p3t3r with how he very clearly acted with a biased against me and my friend group with when I played
You literally loop holed every rule you could for the soul purpose of pushing us and passing us off as much as you could. Youre a cunt an an insufferable human being. It wasnt bias, literally no one but your 3 friends likes you on the server and were glad to see you stop playing.

You come back after being inactive for months, and have the audacity to give your opinion on something that happened when you were probably off fucking your sister in a trailer park in Florida. I dont care how saying this makes me look, I could not care less what you think of me. Hell, even what Joev says to me means more than what comes spewing out of that ass hole you try to pass off as a human mouth, and I permanently banned him. Now kindly take your opinion and shove it so far up your ass you find oops, cat, and EXE