Not open for further replies.

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? Joev1-. STEAM_0:1:147090491
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? Joev1-.#4490
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute or Warn? Ban
4. What platform are you appealing for ( Server or Discord )? Server
5. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for? The base wars server.
6. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?
I would like to start off by apologising too tau for going into his rust game and not being very friendly. Kinda a dick move on my part i don't deny it.
I also would like to apologise too peter for being very toxic after my ban too him.
I believe i can be mature and completely rule abiding from now on.
But i am here to appeal so i will start.
I do not feel as tho my ban was justified or properly thought about i feel as though peter saw some things i did an blew them a bit out of portion.
I do see a reason for a ban of sorts, maybe a week/ max a month ban however i fail to see how the actions i have done are the equivalent too me shutting down the server/DDOS or crashing the server repeatedly. However i do see where peter was coming from and how my actions were immature and childish.

If you do not trust me too get fully unbanned and be allowed back on the server, can I propose to where you put me on a trial where if i get a warn in a time period from when i get back on, lets say a month i am re-banned?
I think that this would solve alot of problems suck as me coming back on and instantly breaking the rules.

I sincerely apologise for all my actions and too all the staff team for my immaturity. I hope we can put this behind us and try to forget it.

D

Deleted member 164

the main thing holding me back from unbanning you is the fact you keep coming on the server on alts and minging. To me, that shows that you haven't learned anything from your mistakes. If rocker or jisatsu decode to unban you, i agree that you should be put on probation. A certain time period where if you do anything dumb you get rebanned. All in all I believe you should not be unbanned.

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
I too agree that if you were to be unbanned a trial could be put in place to see how you do, because yes, you did not deserve a permanent ban, but that doesnt mean you deserve to get unbanned scott free.

RockerOfWorlds

Community-Owner
Staff-Member
Jan 28, 2019
- Ban Appeal Approved -

You're Ban Appeal has been approved and you have now been un-banned.

Keep in mind that if anything comes up regarding Toxicity it could result in a permanent ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.