My Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conmine23

Nov 29, 2020
- General - (Edited)

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
STEAM_0:1:510421287 conmine23 (NoHomo :D NotFound.Tech)
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes I do have a mic and about to get a better one
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars, TTT or HL2RP )? - TTT
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - I'm available basically every single day from around 3pm to 7 pm
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM? - Not really but can learn how to do it if I'm taught
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? - It's a fun server to play on and the staff team is amazing so I just wanted to make it a bit better. Also the fact that the owner adds new things to the ttt server every week or so, so I feel like i would love staffing here to have fun.
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes I have obs where i can record at 60 fps 1080p
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - 9 days and couple of hours
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? - I learn how to do things extremely quickly and can be able to do anything a staff member does within a day and I'm very serious when it comes to these types of things so I think that i could be a great addition and keep the community safe from rdmers and such. I'm not biased in any way towards any of the players so if I think of something as rdm I'm not going to hesitate to do anything that's necessary against the rdmer.
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? - Not really because i like just doing one thing great then have to worry about getting too much on my plate
11. How old are you? - 14 years old
12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak? - I know some french and am fluent in english

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
I would warn them at first with the warn saying "Stop spamming in the chat" and if they continued I would mute then if they kept going on then i would ban for 6 hours
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - I would Put a PA saying stop this arguement and if people kept on going then I would warn them for Hateful conduct
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - I would report them on the forums with evidence of abusing their rank and let the higher ups deal with it

Last edited:

Vexon Or'kali

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
Dec 2, 2020
+1/-1 Haven't personally seen you enough ingame to make a decision, though the times i have seen you. you didnt cause too much issues,. However, Your Application is WAY too bare-boned for me to even think about giving a +1 so far.

mustard

Dec 16, 2020
-1 lol no wtf
you're immature
first time i had to mute you cause you were micspamming
nah bro

Conmine23

Nov 29, 2020
-1 lol no wtf
you're immature
first time i had to mute you cause you were micspamming
nah bro
i think you're a little too overeactive. when i'm not doing your mom in the bed, I act like a normal human being

Nikito

Dec 4, 2020
Neutral - You are apart of the NoClan and I heard they are a bit mingy and put more information on your application.

Taullarcis

Manager
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application.

Denial Reason: If I am being completely honest, you are really immature, my experiences with you have not been all that great, and based on user responses, and your own within this application, this all just solidifies my point.​

Status
Not open for further replies.