Muse staff app

Muse

Jun 3, 2021
General:

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: Muse, STEAM_0:1:106493387
2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes!
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: Any Time during the weekend and afternoon / night of weekdays!
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: I have staffed for Kraken Gaming (zs)
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: After a rough time with Moat himself, I left GMOD for a good year and intend to come back and harbor and help create a friendly and amazing community!
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes!
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 50+
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I intend to continue being friendly and helpful to those around me and try to create friends along the way, alongside a love for IRL aid for people (im about a year into pre-medical school), I enjoy putting a smile on others faces above all.
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: Absolutely!
10. How old are you?: 19!
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: English, and conversational spanish / puerto rican

Chat spam - one warning, temporary mute after warning if continued
Argument - two warnings, temporary mute / other action based on severity of argument and language used
Rank abuse - inquire about abuse, if continued / causes noticeable harm to server / others, report to a higher ranking individual

Basewars - N/A

TTT
1. Actively find both individuals / all included individuals, ask why they did this knowing the consequence, warn / punish etc individuals, based on other staff input, ban / kick / warn based off of other admin input, otherwise perma ban.
2. Death scene / damage logs! They exist for a reason and are criminally under used.
3. Chat logs + outside testimony if needed such as "Did (insert name) kos this person in voice chat?"
4, Utilize staff speak to warn them 3 times, after the fourth, administer a slay after stating a slay will be administered
5. look into it by checking discord / skype / teamspeak friend lists, look for discrepencies in what people say, and otherwise go case to case

Discord
1. Screencap in case of them trying to deny it, Deletion of images / messages and a immediate punishment.
2. Screencap in case of them trying to deny it, warn them 2 times, possible kick,
3. Screencap in case of them trying to deny it, check if its about a NFT, warning if it becomes annoying, possible kick
4. Deletion of bot commands, tell them where to post it, if a continued problem then give them warnings / chat limitations based off of circumstance

HL2RP - N/A

Sharkatron

Dec 16, 2020
-1. Haven't seen you around (then again I haven't been on as much recently). Regardless most of your answers to the scenario questions are either wrong or really vague.

Prxsteria

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Mar 19, 2021
-1 for now I've seen you on a few times. I don't know if you cause trouble or no and application is not really well made.

Gameractics

Apr 11, 2021
-1 don't know of you much, once I do ill change my opinion application could be better as well.

NoBobux

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Jan 12, 2021
-1 I've seen you on before but your app is a bit short.

God Tier

Jun 12, 2021
+1 I've seen this guy on like 80,000 in the few days I've been playing on this sever and overall isn't toxic just insanely sweaty during event rounds.