Not open for further replies.

Opossum Boi

Administrator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 6, 2020
Western Australia
1. What is your steam name? - Opossum Boi notfound.tech
2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - mCdolans | NotFound.Tech
3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? -Staff
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - They were being toxic to me for no reason, then after I killed them on their round once they slayed me straight after before the round ended
5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) -

mCdolans

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
May 2, 2021
I was not aware that you actually took this to heart as I thought we were just bantering with each other. I didn't think that messing up your inno round would be a big deal as I thought we were chill with each other and just messing around. Sorry that I upset you with this, as I previously stated, I thought we were just bantering with each other.

Opossum Boi

Administrator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 6, 2020
Western Australia
I was not aware that you actually took this to heart as I thought we were just bantering with each other. I didn't think that messing up your inno round would be a big deal as I thought we were chill with each other and just messing around. Sorry that I upset you with this, as I previously stated, I thought we were just bantering with each other.
Don't really care about the inno round no but you cucked me from the candy you dropped :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.