Status
Not open for further replies.

jinta

V.I.P
Dec 16, 2020
General:

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: Kiba - STEAM_0:1:62701212
2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: Monday-Friday, CST
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: Yes, I was ex mod on moat.gg and head admin of TwistedModus RP. + a bunch of small servers
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: It's the Gmod server I play the most
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?:Yes
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 696 hours, aka 29 days
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?:I have been active on the servers and forums for a while now, I have gotten to known a lot of people and have close relationships with a lot of players. I am well versed in the rules, and have staff for multiple TTT servers in the past.
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: No
10. How old are you?: 20

11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: No

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: Warn, then mute for however long according to staff guidelines
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?:Verbal warning, then mute for however long according to staff guidelines
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: Gather evidence then immediately report to a higher up

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: Take said evidence to a higher up
2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: Warn, If T-baiting persists, then take action according to staff guidelines
3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: See whether the KOS was called by an Innocent or a Traitor, If Innocent, then punished according to staff guidelines
4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?: Warn in the chat, that delaying = slay, if player keeps delaying, then slay.

5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: Gather evidence, then immediately report to a higher up. If caught blatantly ghosting, then punished according to staff guidelines.

Discord Scenarios:

1. How would you handle a situation where a person is posting NSFW in the Discord Server?: Delete the message, then warn the person.
2. How would you handle a situation where a person is trying to bring Drama in from other Servers?: Tell them to take it elsewhere, if it persists, 30 minute mute.
3. How would you handle a situation where a player was trying to advertise on the Discord Server?: Tell them this is not the server for that. If they advertise, delete the message and 30 minute mute.
4. How would you handle a situation where a player is posting bot commands outside of the bot commands channel?: Redirect them to the correct channel

Woman

Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 18, 2020
I love you kiba,

you have no more items you said you were quitting and gave them all away to Kevin afew hours ago

You can’t quit and be staff at same time 🤷‍♀️

jinta

V.I.P
Dec 16, 2020
I love you kiba,

you have no more items you said you were quitting and gave them all away to Kevin afew hours ago

You can’t quit and be staff at same time 🤷‍♀️
Woman i have no idea what you are talking about! I was just letting kevin use my items for a little bit.

M T Cast Kit

Aug 30, 2022
im neutral about you we have had our arguments and our fun times but honestly i will +1 you because i think you have what it takes to be staff (aslong as you dont quit)

Reactions: Woman

Woman

Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 18, 2020
Woman i have no idea what you are talking about! I was just letting kevin use my items for a little bit.
Kiba I posted the good night girl I’ll see you tomorrow but why delete is, just know I posted it 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.