Just a couple of weapons that I think are cool enough to add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. HeadCrab

V.I.P
Mar 18, 2019
I have to give all of these a -1
Reason being we are using COD weapons and yes I know we have lightsabers but thats a donation bundle and none of these really fit in a basewars server anyway

bsc_earth

Jul 10, 2019
+1 those are all nice and easy to use guns, ive seen them in base wars before and they definitely make it more interesting to the playerbase

Viars

Jul 17, 2019
+1 I have used these weapons before and they're balanced and fun to use.

TheRedSky

V.I.P
Mar 6, 2019
This does raise some concern with how people will lay out their defenses, but I feel as though most of the snipers have been extremely under powered recently. There also seems to be an issue with lua errors with the weapon, and it hasn't
Weapon balancing will always be an issue. As it stands most players usually end up only using the prestige ak-47. This is due to the high damage and low recoil of the weapon, which often leaves most other weapons untouched once it has been unlocked. In regards to this adding more heavier hitting weapons such as,
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):
RPG:
Steam Workshop :: [CW 2.0] RPG-7
Minigun(there is a more balanced version of this, I cant find the workshop link at the moment but will replace it when i do):
Steam Workshop :: [CW 2.0] GAU-2/A Minigun
which i have mentioned before, it would most likely remain restricted for raiding use only, as it would be too destructive to regular play.
Unfortunately even with the addition of light sabers in the game mode, I do not feel as though these weapons would be adding anything unique to the game mode. With the weapons currently added, most people try and stick to what is currently meta (the prestige ak-47), leaving many of the other weapons untouched after it is unlocked. Adding more weapons won't change this, it's just tacking on another weapon pack that people may end up avoiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.