JtB "Entities out of base" Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicetheBard

Sep 11, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?
JuicetheBard STEAM_0:0:55198445
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )?
(not applicable)
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute or Warn?
Ban
4. What platform are you appealing for ( Server or Discord )?
Server
5. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for?
Base wars
6. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?

I was banned for "Entities out of base". I will refrain from having entities outside my base in the future.

imdewtour

V.I.P
Aug 7, 2020
I'll be letting another staff member handle this situation but replying with screenshots.

(Image that was sent in the screenshot above)

(Image that went sent in the screenshot above)

That is all the info I have if that changes anyone's judgement.

Edit:

JuicetheBard

Sep 11, 2020
bah I'm bored already, don't worry about the evidence. We all know the ban is warranted, I was just fuckin with ya.
Deuces!

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
As for this warn, if you had entities outside of your base, and it was your fourth warn it automatically perma bans, as that is how it goes, first warn is free, second is a kick, third is a week ban, and fourth is perma.

As for the other 3 warns, if you feel any of them could be considered 'unjust' you can also appeal them on the forums, however if I remember correctly one of them was for 'Extreme Toxicity' and the way you are acting here on the forums backs that warn up.

I don't think you should be unbanned, given the way you act, the server doesn't need players who are as extremely toxic as yourself as it drives players away and makes a large sum of unnecessary work for the staff team.

JuicetheBard

Sep 11, 2020
" don't think you should be unbanned, given the way you act, the server doesn't need players who are as extremely toxic as yourself as it drives players away and makes a large sum of unnecessary work for the staff team. "

Implying that having 3 VIPS holding the majority of power on the map doesn't drive players away lmfao, yeah okay

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
Implying that having 3 VIPS holding the majority of power on the map doesn't drive players away lmfao, yeah okay
The difference is, toxicity can be avoided, having a select group of people hold power is based on the game, no player is more powerful than other players who put in the same amount of work to become powerful, so sure them being powerful can drive away players but it is a significantly smaller problem than someone being on the server being extremely toxic.

JuicetheBard

Sep 11, 2020
"so sure them being powerful can drive away players but it is a significantly smaller problem than someone being on the server being extremely toxic. "

I don't normally get pulled back to a thread post-ban this often, but I legitimately have to ask if anyone has been watching chat logs at all over the time I was a part of this server? I talk shit as part of the game, and 95% of the time completely ditch it fresh at the start of each session. If someone says, "hey can you knock it off," I always do, albeit with one final quip. (Chat logs can confirm this aside from a few cases that can be easily identified using prior criteria)

Toxicity can also be refined and purified, but there are so so few staff teams capable of taking the time to rectify a situation; instead favoring the banhammer due to ease of use.
All character based bullshit aside for a minute, I genuinely like the server and a handful of players. You have a balance in a lot of areas that make gameplay highly enjoyable, and others where it lacks immensely. As statedin responses prior, and I am sure Rocker will fully quote in his final judgement: The perma ban is justified.

And that my dudes, is the bottom line to all of this. It's been fun, sure. I love playing a douchebag for a minute. But it also highly hinges on response, and you all have handled this entire situation amazingly. Yes, even Silent.
I'd love to say I'm bored and that I won't be back, but knowing me I'll take a look in a few hours.That's how it be.

Closing note: no personal grudges with anyone on the tail end of this. I don't know any of you personally, nor do I wish ill will upon you.
Best wishes for the closing chapters of 2020, bless fam.
~Juice

Weighted

Manager
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2019
I'm not the person who Manages Basewars, but the massive amounts of toxicity and general annoyances aside from that don't really equate to you deserving to be unbanned. You commented many times that you don't care if you get unbanned, and even issued what I can only realistically assume is your attempt at de-escalation after making those statements. There's a difference between friendly rubbing while playing a game against adversaries, and just being toxic. I call names, talk smack and in general just have fun with the people around me. Calling someone a "Bootlicking Cunt" is not that. Saying "Having fun with your shithole server" is not that.

This is (in your words) you not minding playing a bad guy. But I don't believe you're playing. I think you got overly angry, and proceeded to try to walk it back with the claim that 'Toxicity adds to the experience.' It does not, It never has, and It never will.

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
Denied
To begin with, the appeal has no substance and you have no reason for being unbanned other than "I won't do it again" and we've heard that excuse a thousand times. You're an extremely toxic member and if you actually can't get the idea after 3 warnings (1 being a kick and 1 being a temp ban) we don't want you on our servers. We keep our warnings tight and strict so those who decide they don't care for rules can speed run their ban quickly.

However, if you truly believe you belong on our server and can be a valuable player, you could make an appeal again with a stronger case on 9/28/2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.