JtB Entities out of base appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicetheBard

Sep 11, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?
JuicetheBard STEAM_0:0:55198445
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )?
(not applicable)
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute or Warn?
Ban
4. What platform are you appealing for ( Server or Discord )?
Server
5. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for?
Base wars
6. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?

I thought long and hard about whether or not I really wanted to refile this appeal, but after careful consideration I do believe that I can prove to be a productive, healthy member of the NF Base Wars community. Being banned for entities being outside my base, the only real course of action I can propose going forward is that I will double check all towers placed so as to make sure that their max effective distance is absolutely less than my outermost walls, and make sure all turrets are kept within the walls of my base as well, as having them outside can lead to complications as well.
As far as my formerly toxic behavior, I have spoken to enough staff members to see and respect that this server is not the place to indulge in such character play, and will keep any and all toxicity up to and including profane behavior and language out of any NF based servers.
I thank the staff team for this second appeal chance.
I understand going forward should this appeal be accepted that any further infraction, no matter how minor, will result in immediate and irrevocable expulsion from the NF network.

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
The fact that you are appealing for the second time after your first one was denied makes me feel that you may have some sentiment to your appeal. I think you should be unbanned.

JuicetheBard

Sep 11, 2020
The fact that you are appealing for the second time after your first one was denied makes me feel that you may have some sentiment to your appeal. I think you should be unbanned.
The fact I was even offered the opportunity to file a second appeal to begin with really spoke volumes to me, and I hope that this one is a little more fleshed out. I appreciate your vote of confidence Taulc, thank you.

RockerOfWorlds

Community-Owner
Staff-Member
Jan 28, 2019
- Ban Appeal Approved -

Congratulations, your Ban Appeal has been approved.
Due to the nature of this Ban Appeal if you are caught being extremely toxic within the community going forward it could result in a permanent ban again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.