Joev1's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - Joev1-. STEAM_1:1:147090491
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or Murder )? - Basewars
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - BST/GMT Monday-Sunday 8AM-10PM
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - Yes, i have had alot of experience as staff on many different servers.
I have countless hours playing and working with ULX of a variety of different servers and gamemodes including sandbox, Darkrp and TTT.
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? - i have played the server for along time now and love the community, however when i am online there are usually never any staff online so certain people take this as a chance to be racist, crash the server and just break rules in general. I would love to be apart of the staff team to help stop people like this from disturbing the playerbase and causing disruption to everyone around them.
There is also a Huge issue with players prop blocking and crashing the server atm when there is no staff online and i really want tio be able to deal with those people. infact somone is propblocking and crashign the server as i type this.
This the main server i play and i would love to give back to this server aswell.
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes i do have the ability top record proof if need be.
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - My current in game hours are 220 hours but they have been reset. my actual game hours would more likely be around 800 give or take.
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? - I think you should choose me over other staff applicants because, i am on everyday on the times stated above, i am not new to the server at all and obvously care and like the server alot. I know all the rules stated, i assist rocker when i think certain props may need blacklisting or just when i think the server could be improved at all.
I also use to develop on many different Darkrp servers that needed help or were just starting, so i am proficient in ULX and am a fast learner when it comes to learning different menu's or UI's that i may need to use on this server.
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? - I would love to become Network staff when the chance comes by.
11. How old are you? - I am 15 years old.

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
I would tell them to stop spamming chat first off. If the player ignored me after that i would mute them for a certain period of time.
If the spamming was racist or discriminatory i would mute and give a punishment baised on the offense e.g. warn or kick.

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - First i would tell them to stop and take it to dms. If one of the players carried on while the other stopped i would mute the player that carried on for a certain period of time; if they both carried on and ignored me i would mute them both and tell them to stop or take it to pms/dms.
Same as before; if it became racist or discriminatory i would mute the player and give a punishment based on the offence e.g. warn or kick.

3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - I would first call out the staff abusing his power if maybe he forgot he had godmode on or something of that manner. If the staff member preceded or was purposely abusing his power i would inform a manager or someone with authority over staff about the situation unfolding and what the staff member was doing to abuse their rank so they could give the correct punishment.

4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) -
First i would see what he was exactly doing to make sure he wasn't just building a base or something like that. If i confirmed that he was mingeing and spamming props i would freeze them and give out the appropriate punishments e.g. warn, kick or ban.
If the prop spam was obviously intent on crashing the server i would ban the player for the period of time.

5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - I would bring them to the spot and ask them to remove it immediately. If they ignore me or do not comply i would remove it my self and warn the player then return them; If the player removed his props as it was accidental or a mistake i would return them to their original position

Extra info

I love to help people in game with problems and issues with e.g. starting up on the server and making money ect. It would be nice if i could do this more often as staff
I am from england so people who are from the west might not see me on much but i am on everyday.

Last edited:

haiku

V.I.P
Apr 9, 2020
IMO staff all around the world would be a great addition because some staff may not be online because of timezones and Joev is a great person i like him very much no homo tho

+1

D

Deleted member 164

youve been persistent with applying, and you have taken feedback to heart. Your scenarios are good, and someone on when current staff are unable to be is something we need right now. Nothing else to really say.

+1

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
As both people stated above, since there are not many staff on during the night here in america, which may be morning/noon in countries on the other side of the globe, your availability will help to stop rule breakers when staff currently are unable to be online. Along with this, you have good scenarios from what I see, and experience staffing is always good to see as well because it does show a sign of maturity and also shows that you have experience.

+1

Apr 12, 2020

There's nothing wrong with being raided on the server. It's part of the game but it seems Joev takes it too personal when things don't his way.

My encounters with him have been less than stellar. His attitude towards people who he fails to successfully raid is for lack of a better word, toxic. No staff is online at night. The next 3 hours consisted of him and some members of his faction base camping, shooting at us in our base, and instigating however he can. When confronted about the issues mentioned, he claims he's "innocent" because he's not doing it as much as the others in his faction.

That logic and reasoning just doesn't pair well with someone who wants to be staff in my opinion. If he's willing to break rules as a means to get even, then what happens when he's in a position of power? I get the feeling there are ulterior motives for wanting staff asides from the obvious aforementioned wanting to do good for the server.

Below is a example of our first negative encounter with Joev.
Example: All of his raids fail to penetrate our base. Claims we are "multi-basing" for blocking off a secondary entrance. It wasn't an issue before the raid nor was it true to begin with. Just something that he conjured up as a means to justify why he lost. He proceeded to say he was recording and going to get us banned repeatedly. Something about him screaming "I'm recording and going to get you all banned" repeatedly after a failed raid comes off as very unprofessional.

Long story short, I'm pretty sure admin abuse is something to watch out for with him in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joev1

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
That entire Post is false.
I didnt base camp. Even your faction members said so after.

Im not toxic at all. Its called a raid.

I didn't repeatedly say ur gonna get banned, i said you were doubble basing and i was recording.

And dont play innocent either. You and your team spawn camped and killed everyone in site for 4 hours straight until we raided you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.