Joev1's ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?
Joev1-. | STEAM_0:1:147090491

2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )?
Joev1-.#4490

3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute or Warn?
Ban on staff application

4. What platform are you appealing for ( Server or Discord )?
Forums

5. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for?
Basewars, Staff applications

6. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?
I Do not deny copying of someone's staff app. I did copy off of TheGDW's staff application. I know what I did was wrong, plagiarism is extremely wrong.
I know i have made some mistakes in the past with what i have done regarding staff applications and ban appeals but that can be brought up in a staff application its self, not in the ban for staff applications. I am liked by hopefully most of the staff team so i hope that this issue can be dealt with.

I really enjoy playing this server and love the community however i made a stupid decision a while back and fully regret it. I may have lost some trust between me and higher staff like Jisatsu but i promise i wont let you down, i have 100% learned my lesson.

Thegdw

Mar 25, 2019
To be honest, at this point you dug your own grave, even if you did ever get unbanned for it you're probably not going to be accepted based on your previous actions :/

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
To be honest, at this point you dug your own grave, even if you did ever get unbanned for it you're probably not going to be accepted based on your previous actions :/
NGL i agree with the fact the i dug my own grave, ive done some stupid stuff, i dont even know if i want to be staff at this point im starting to realise how stupid this all i, but i want to get unbanned for options if i ever would like staff later on.

D

Deleted member 164

NGL i agree with the fact the i dug my own grave, ive done some stupid stuff, i dont even know if i want to be staff at this point im starting to realise how stupid this all i, but i want to get unbanned for options if i ever would like staff later on.
Joev, the fact of the matter is that youd never make staff regardless. Banned ir unbanned. You've shown time and time again you're too immature to be a good member of staff. Move on with your life and forget about making staff here, because itll never happen.

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
But who got your knickers on a twist?
If I may take a guess, it might be you, given that since your application ban was shortened you have done nothing but try the patience of the staff, almost as though you are throwing a fit and constantly want our attention so you can feel like you are doing something. Now please, can you quit being petty because it is growing tiresome.

Reactions: Thegdw

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
If I may take a guess, it might be you, given that since your application ban was shortened you have done nothing but try the patience of the staff, almost as though you are throwing a fit and constantly want our attention so you can feel like you are doing something. Now please, can you quit being petty because it is growing tiresome.
Are you really that naive...

"Since your ban was shortened" do you really think in 3 years i will care at all about whether i get staff at all, its still a perma ban... is it only me rocker and jisatsu thats get that. It was a joke saying "ha your still banned but were gonna act like we reduced it"

Atleast if i am a pain and complain about it, there may be a chance i get unbanned however.if i dont, people are just gonna forget and i wont have a chance of getting unbanned.

You all voted yes on my application, its only the fact that i lost hope in being unbanned that im like this. But im not interested in trying to help this server any more. Just close it.

Last edited:

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
Atleast if i am a pain and complain about it, there may be a chance i get unbanned
its only the fact that i lost hope in being unbanned that im like this.
You say you do this in hopes of being unbanned and then say you lost hope of being unbanned, contradicting yourself andmaking this statement hard to believe, and yes I voted for your unban, but seeing how you act now that you didnt get your way shows me that I was wrong in doing that, and I am sure any other staff who voted in support will feel the same way.

Reactions: Thegdw
Status
Not open for further replies.